Get well soon UK Harley xxxx

36 Posts | Latest reply on 24/02/2010 13:56:36 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Paul aka UK Harley is currently in hospital after suffering from a mini stroke.

He has asked me to let folk know it wont keep him down and he will be back as soon as he can.

the BATMAN RETURNS ......................

I am off to see him next weekend so i'll keep him up to date with the gossip LOL

Looking as stunning as ever My Liege xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Get well soon Paul, all the best from Sandi Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oh my, pass on our best pls Jackie , I will text but I am not sure if its his or Tracy's number we have                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Shell Lady pretty sure he'll get it either way lol and be glad of the message xx                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Get Well Soon Paul xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

Let me know when you are going BJ....                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

big hugs go to paul, get well soon we need you back on here xxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Big hugs from me too UK, get well soon lovely, hugs to Tracy xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

get well soon buddy Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Get well wishes from me too UK, sorry to hear about your illness, bigs hugs and all the best for a quick and full recovery Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

OMG   Get Well  real  soon UK  xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

Get well soon.                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

OH NOOOO!!!! Paul - you'd better get yourself well soon - BJ - give him a big (gentle) hug from me when you go up Thumbs Up Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

spoke to paul this morning ...he is in good spirits and says a big uk hi to everyone !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Great - another Harley off the road.... Unhappy   Get well soon, Sir!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

He is out of hospital now and back at home annoying Tracey !!!! Weather permitting i am going up Sunday to see him so will pass on all of ur good wishes and stuff                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Get well soon Paul, my Dad had a few of those and almost took them as "part of how he was",they didn't seem to have any after effects for him and we as close family certainly could not see any change in him! He was like" oh it's another one of those!!" I'm sure you will be the same xxxx Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

awwwwwwwwww bless get well soon paul thinking of you..... big big RC hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

pass on my love and get well wishes to Paul,  BJ, glad he's in good spirits  too :-) xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I have collected up all ur hugs and best wishes and have them packed and ready to go                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1355 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption