March 6th night out

18 Posts | Latest reply on 01/03/2010 17:21:11 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

There's a great band playing at a local biker pub on 6th March and there's a few of us going. If anybody fancies joining us there's plenty of bed/floor space at mine Thumbs Up

If there's enuff interest i'll post it as an event.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

bit too far for me mate lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

No worries johnny, if you decide to make a weekend of it you'd be more than welcome mate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I am Relocating that weekend RK where is Newton Ayecliffe anyrode??

RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Its just off the A1 moon, a few miles North of Scotch Corner.

Just between Darlington and Durham Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Mmmmm if i hadnt been away th eweekend before and after i wud have come and annoyed you RK :)                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Whats up you getting to old to do 3 weekends on the bounce BJ? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

You want to bounce me ?   Are we back to the butt again lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

flat on ye back !!!!!!bounce !!!! make your mind up Jackie LOLOuch                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Ooh you've just Embarrassed me Jackie now get back to work Thumbs UpLOL

Funny i'm only hearing from people not coming, is there anybody therrrrre????

rolling tumbleweed n gently whispering wind!

RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

She obviously doesn't know which way to turn craig Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

RK trust me i know all the moves lol   Be nice or i may just change my mind and come and stay !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol and then you won't be rusty anymore ha ha haThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

You're the only person to understand my name johnny LOL

This night is only a couple of weeks away and there's still some floor space if anyone fancies a night out with us lot Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

This night has been postponed until the 1st May due to the pub double booking the bands by mistake. I've probably spoken to you already but thought it best to post officially.

Everyone still welcome if you fancy a good night out Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

RK you didnt tell me Unhappy now i am coming just to annoy you for that !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Jackie, you'd be more than welcome anytime WinkBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

RK you are now in my diary Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3574 seconds. There are 1255 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption