Biker Match Girl opens Bliss cafe patisserie in Thirsk

104 Posts | Latest reply on 28/03/2010 23:39:56 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
jax0569's Profile
jax0569

In: thirsk
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Glad I'm not the only one going bonkers at not being able to get out on 2 wheels.  Roll on temperatures above bloody -2 and some sun would be nice............                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

jax you can't go out!! Shocked

You're making breakfast Sunday morning Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
jax0569's Profile
jax0569

Ha ha....I thought the guys last weekend liked the lovely girls working in the shop...wouldn't like to put you off your brekkie Wink  Am desperate to get out on my bike now - feels like eons since last summer
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Ooh nobody's mentioned the shop girls!! Wink

Get yourself out jax, we'll sort brekkers, you owe it to yourself Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jax0569's Profile
jax0569

shop girls are lovely...very welcoming.....they make a mean breakfast and I shall get there on my bike as soon as the salt disappears off the road.... my fazer virtually disintigrated before my eyes last winter - don't want that for my baby lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll second that,,,,shop girls were great!!!! did post about it and also sent pm... service alone would make anyone return!! then the food,,,,dont read about it ,,,,,,,get out and try it.. I'll be back for more carrott cake in a week or twoThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

terry mate im allready  out saturday night for a binge drinking sesh other wise would have done bud !                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

No worries Neal, might see you there Sunday for the full english soak up Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

didnt make it to thirsk in the end after night out stayed in bed chilled out all day then started on painting my bike                                                                                                                                                                               
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

jax can you give me an address for your cafe, i've had a few mates been through and not found it and someone now asking where it is for tomorrow.

If anyone else knows can you shout up please Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Google it mate will give you full address and directions, is it open sunday i wonder....might require something to soak up saturday night in leeds rally                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Got it sorted Johnny, never thought of google doh!

Couple of us will be there about 12.30 if you fancy a full english. Deffo open on Sundays tho Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Deffo NOT open on Sundays. I just got back - twas closed.Unhappy And no sign of Rusty.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

he wasn't there XK,,,,it was closedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well my surname is bliss so whenever im in the area will cheeck you blisses out                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Sorry ddn't make it but just as well if it was shut! Forgot to put clocks forward so late for tyres this morning then even later for ride out Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Blonde moment  Rusty  hehehehe  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Think it was just a Terry moment Anne, thought i'd got to the tyre place 15 mins early till he told me he'd been ringing my work number cos I hadn't turned up at my time slot Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

RK...............the clocks went back lastnite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

awww  bless you, i put blonde streaks in  my daughters hair last night...you next ????                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 847 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption