Biker Match Girl opens Bliss cafe patisserie in Thirsk

104 Posts | Latest reply on 28/03/2010 23:39:56 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Parking isn't really a problem for the cafe though.  We parked in a 'Motorcycles Only' section in the main square and I noticed a car-park a few yards away from the front of the cafe (see, it pays to nip out for a ciggie now and then!).                                                                                                                                                                                 
timhall's Profile
timhall

In: LOWER DUNSFORTH

So, who's up for a meet there this Sunday? At the moment Sunday looks like being the better day of the weekend.                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

im up for it tim if it stays ice free that is need a blast out on my bike                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

I should be up for this if I get the bike back together on time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

nice one be good to see you RK !                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

araldite   rusty     Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Done me plastic welding tonight anne and it's lookin good Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

just need a paint by number job then now? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Might be dulux one coat judging by the cost of paint lol                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

can get you 20%  off  dulux  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Cheers anne, I'll let you know if I need the B&Q touch Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

Thumbs Up no probs
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

hahahaha have you seen the weather forcast for the weekend  dont think the bike will be out much do you ?                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh

Unhappy we have SNOW! another weekend park up.Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Might give this cafe another next weekend ?? Weather permitting of courseCool                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Forecast snow Sunday so I'll be stoppin in but up for it Sunday after if it warms up a bit Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

ill be in my van if i do !                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

I'll do the 4 wheel run this Sunday if anyone fancies a meet                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

sounds good to me terry ! need to get out going stir crazy                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Why don't you come over tomorrow night Neal and we'll ave a beer n get some peeps together, stop over Thumbs Up

Anyone else up for a little Party                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 666 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption