Biker Match Girl opens Bliss cafe patisserie in Thirsk

104 Posts | Latest reply on 28/03/2010 23:39:56 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
jax0569's Profile
jax0569

In: thirsk
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Guys and Girls.... Just to let you know of a biker friendly BLISS cafe & patisserie in Thirsk has opened (on the one way system on RHS in town)  We are offering scrummy food and drinks and a bike friendly welcome to all.  As a biker I would love to organise some ride outs from the Cafe?  What do you think...any takers? Jacqui
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hi Jacqui and well done to you and i wish you all the success in the world                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

well its looking like we northerners have a new meeting piont Thumbs Upwill defo pop over for a cuppa and a nibble  next time im out on a run  cheers jax
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

* echoes BJ's and WN's comments*   Welcome to the forum jax and will  definately look you up next time I'm that way, nice one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

yep, I suspect once the weather gets better we'll all be making a trek up there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Only fly in the ointment here seams you've got double yellows outside your premises Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Just call him HawkeyeWink   Welcome jaxThumbs Up   p.s. what's a BLISS cafeEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Rob maybe its somewhere that always has what you fancy at the time lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

or it could be somewhere us blokes go for a bit of peace and quiet "BLISS"                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOLor it could be somewhere us blokes go for a bit of peace and quiet "BLISS" and get watered and fed at the same time "PURE BLISS"                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

Sounds good to meLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Craig you are so cruisin lol                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

hay craig isnt that called the pub mate ?   "im just going to walk the dog mrs "                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

I think it got its name as a place where you sober up after going out on the bliss.                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

I hope there's a discount on mugs of coffee and sticky buns for BM members Wink   Don't let the double yellow lines put anyone off giving this place a visit, there's loads of space for bikes to park up in the market place.                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Welcome to the forum Jax
if I am up that way I will pop in for Bliss and chips xx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Jax,   I work in Thirsk so will definately pop in for a feed one lunchtime.                                                                                                                                                                               
timhall's Profile
timhall

In: LOWER DUNSFORTH

Hi Jacqui, as I live so near to you I will call in for a coffee. See you later, Tim.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hey Jax ... make sure the weekend of the Ure welcome rally you are well stocked for those going up on the Friday & coming home on the Sunday Thumbs Up Could be a good stop off/meeting point ???                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

There's a handful of us planning a short run to this cafe at the weekend, weather permitting, if anyone fancies joining us for a sarnie and a cuppa you'd be more than welcome Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 732 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption