Give your photo albums a name

10 Posts | Latest reply on 10/04/2010 23:35:45 by Scorpio54 | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Just to remind you all that you can give your photo albums a name!  When you click to add a new album, make sure you enter some text.   There's so many albums called "Enter album name" lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

I was a good girl Matt,,,I called mine random !!!  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm going to call mine Brian.... Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

I`ll go with Doris                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

I've heard that too.... Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

would you like to come and sit next to me on the step TC?bring the hot chocolate and the blanket cos it could be a long night                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Sheesh, ok....   *brings marshmallows too*                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Mine shall be Bruce                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Matt I dunno about the albums I reckon you should rename the site BARKING, cos most of us are LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

I reckon Rogues Gallery should just about cover it!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 1811 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption