Hello all

19 Posts | Latest reply on 23/02/2010 09:54:09 by madhat | Go to original / last post
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi to you all do I need medication before during or after entering the Mad house Smile  take it easy folks and enjoy your riding.                                                                                                                                                                               
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

Hi roo welcome aboard get stuck in and have some fun                                                                                                                                                                              
trikerider552's Profile
trikerider552

In: Reading

Welcome Roo, dont worry about the medication, you get used to it after a couple of months or so. Watch out for the straight jackets though, the straps are a bit tight. Can i go back to my room now nurse. tra la la!WackoConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi Rooster roo and welcome to the club.   We don't have medication anymore, we have straight jackets, kept in the cupboard of the chat room. We only insist on the buckles being done up if the wearer gets a bit over-excited LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

Don't you believe them ,Roo. I'm still wandering around trying to find my way out. Keep your back covered at all times and refuse any sweeties !Wacko
Have fun :>

moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hi Roo Roo how do you do do?
 welcome to the site... Hope you are as successful as I am. Enjoy it.
Lin x

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Hey since when did medication stop !!!

Hi Roo and yet another Middle Earther ............... luv it when a plan comes together

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

eyup Roo - welcome to BM Thumbs Up if you do find the straight jackets, remember the one with the brass buckles is BJ's - if you nick hers she may sit on ya till you give it back! LOL     **HFG wanders off muttering (yet again)...Hobbits, we're being taken over by Hobbits!!.....**                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Hiya Roo, welcome to the mad house, oh and by the way, handcuffs have been used in the chatroom too so don't stand near any walls LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Jackie - we stopped the meds ages ago, we have to donate the whole supply to some fund at keepjackiestable.com (and it's nothing to do with Jackie's TABLE!)   Welcome aboard roo!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Hi Rooster....   *offers him a sweetie*                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh

Hi Roo,welcome to BM, straight jacket here for you! when on you can enjoy Cool                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

Errr Roo. . where are you ??
Have we lost him already?
Anyone seen Roo ?????????

Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Cheers guys get ready for stupid questions and daft answers on the forums new to the rally scene  but got my tent n wheels sorted ready.                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Welcome  Roo   ...  mind  the northeners  rule in here   (  ducks under   me  desk   and waits  for the fallout  )                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

your not a northerner anneka , try Wick where I'm I'm from, thats a northerner lolTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Matt can you hack into it for me i forgot the password ............... doh !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Roo Handshake
or as the say round ere "riiiiiite then"

Cafe Racer eh. Can't quite make out what it is not being a spotter. Check out the Yam?!!! cafe racer I posted on my profile photo's

Have fun                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

hi roo welcome not long joined my self and havn great Beer                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1316 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption