Goodbye and thanks for all the fish

21 Posts | Latest reply on 06/02/2010 09:51:35 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well that's it folks. I'm off to crawl back under the rock i left nearly 3 years ago. There are many reasons why i'm leaving some of my own doing. I just get nothing from being on here anymore. I honestly think thats not going to change.   Good luck to you all in your endevours and i'll see you around sometime. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Aww that's a shame blues, I hope you change your mind and stay but good luck whatever you decide.   ATB   Sandi                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

Hey squashy i'll miss u mind u stay in touch and come out on 19th for a bevvy xxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Aww Blues!!!!! Hug We'll miss your irreverant sense of humour & inane party skills LOL Mind you still get to some of the meet ups & rally's though Otherwise I'll set Jackie on ya!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Stella wud u like me to sit on him .............. yet again lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

yep that should do it Jackie LOL   Oh & another thing - mind ya fix me tent Blues before you go Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Squashy u best go to the camp we need music and coffee !!!!   Stella i shall wait stealth like for him in an unsuspecting place then pounce ................... that shud do the trick me thinks LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Aaaaaw !!Blues thats a shame stay in touch xxHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Blues,  I've known you on here for a long time now - since summer 2007 actually.  It will indeed be a real shame if you leave, especially with the biking season coming up.   I have noticed a massive change in your posts recently, everything seems to be ticking you off.  Maybe you need a break from the site, or maybe something else in life is getting to you and showing through in your posts?   Whatever the case, I hope you cheer up and come back soon.  The site has a lot to offer and I think we're gonna be having a lot of events during the summer.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

I would say goodbye, but somehow I don't think we've seen the last of you. So I'll just wish you good luck on your travels, and see you soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm the same as Wills on this one phill, so from me its a see you soonThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

see you on the road sometime mate, have a good one                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bollards - one more less to wind-upUnhappy   Your mother was a hampster, and Joe can't sing!     Ride safeThumbs Up   XK                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

See you out there Blues, all the very best luck and stay safe til I see you again,   Tracy x                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Well Blues I think all the friends that have responded to you are testimony to what you have already got out of the site but granted, we all need a change and feel we need to move on sometimes.  I left for a while then rejoined and I hope you do too........................take care whatever you do, ride safe and Im sure you'll meet up with everyone again in the not too distant future!  All the best!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Blues... We will miss you  Please dont go rethink. I know you have loads on your plate and need to sort your work out but please stay in touch your a star its only you that doesnt know it Lin xxx
P.S My spider might return who do I turn to then??
pps there are only 3 of us Blues fans on here so we need support too
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

take care mate hope to see you some where                                                                                                                                                                              
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

Sheryl Crow - All I wanna do                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

Take care blues, catch you about sometime.....maybe back on hear.
Ride safe.

Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Blues I can understand your reasons. Hope your gonna stay in the background still  though and carry on going to the meet ups and nights out as I  know just what going to these things and being under new managment for a while did for you. If it wasn't for this site you wouldn't have had the experience of campsite P.E. sessions at Matlock, I wouldn't have been to see Joe, or have Gary or George in my cd collection, you wouldn't have had the experience of that female taxi drivers face when you went in the travel lodge for a Fivers worth,Wink you wouldn't have had the experience of being Squished on your bike, need I go on.   Thanks for all your support and encouragement with my biking.   Don't lose heart there is someone out there for everyone.   See you around take care.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7617 seconds. There are 1477 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption