hello!

41 Posts | Latest reply on 19/03/2010 19:36:51 by carrie203 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi people, just paid my money.........hope tomeet some of you this year sometime maybe.                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

welcome to the mad house zeus Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

hello Zeus welcome to the mad houseThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Hiya Zeus, welcome Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

hey bud, welcome aboard.  Thanks for supporting the site!                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Hi Zeus   welcome ( phew  at least not another middle earther )  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi guys, yep middle earther.....lol.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi zeus welcome                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi and welcome to the club zeus Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

oh wait till BJ  gets hold of you Zeus...........lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ARRGHHHHHHH.........Anne - we're gonna have to do some work to get more northerners on ths site - we're getting overrun with Hobbits! LOL       Oh - Hi Zeus btw & welcome to BM Big smileThumbs Up   Once the weather sorts itself out, there'll be loads of meet ups & ride outs happening, so make sure you keep an eye on the forums & events pages Big smile   & in the meantime, just join in on the forums/chat room & make sure you grab a straight jacket  from the cupboard on the right as you enter - Oh & don't grab the blue one as that's spoken for (some other hobbit who supports some sort of game that has a ball in it! Confused ) & the one with brass buckles is BJ's........you'll come across BJ soon.....make sure you've got your running shoes on when you do LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh

Well,a new muscle to the site,Wow and pretty too! welcome aboard young man,I love to see new faces on here. now get the feel of the site,if your anything like me,it took me a week Big smile to find me feet! and then get posting,but,be warned no dribble.Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Wahoooo another Middle Earther .. we shall over come you all (evil laugh) .............   Zeus if you feel like jumpin in with both feet theres a nite out on 19th feb in Accocks Green live band and some bevvies ur welcome to join us, i will try to be on my best behaviour but cant promise anything lol   (now must mind to warm me hands and brush me hair)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Zeus....the ranks of the Middle Eath swell Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

So what's a "hand sand brush" then ??Tongue   Welcome ZeusThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Oi Bluey u on about my rear end again !!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey can I point out that although I now live in Brum I am actually a northener. I'm Leeds born and bred.
x

Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

"I now live in Brum I am actually a northener"   Definately a move in the right direction thoWinkSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Dont know what u mean Rob lol   (edit is such a wonderful thing)                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

TongueLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 737 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption