Biker case-study call out

11 Posts | Latest reply on 15/03/2011 13:09:43 by geoffb2005 | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Friends, I've been contacted by Tori from iris-pr.com who is searching for bikers to profile in a media campaign.   The campaign launches on 1st March and they are looking for case studies of bikers to profile to help challenge the stereotypical view widely held by many motorists that all bikers are young, male, reckless, speed demons.  They are looking for real life bikers that people might not expect. Examples of bikers they are interested in... Any bikers over the age of 65 - a motorbike-mad grandma perhaps Any  bikers who are mums with young kids Any bikers with an unusual profession  who you may not expect to ride a motorbike? For example a banker or nanny and any who use their bike for work in some way? Such as a doctor, vet, nurse Any fathers with big families who are keen bikers? Any exciting stories e.g. "a biker saved my life", "I started biking and met the  man of my dreams", "my bike ride raised £50K for charity" Any  out-of-the-ordinary bikers - vicars, nuns or maybe an opera singer or ballet  dancer? Anyone putting themself forward must be comfortable for their story and picture to appear as a case study in newspapers, magazines, on television or on the radio.  They would inform any case studies of each opportunity and ensure approval is given before progressing anything in the media and all will be treated in full confidence. Please email Tori at: victoria.goddard@iris-pr.com (Don't forget to mention Biker Match!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Why dont you plug BM and let them know your site has helped a lot of people like myself overcome bad times , like divorce.  BM and its members pulled me out of a bad time and gave me hope for the future but most important new friends...craig                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Hey Craig,   That's a good idea.  BM has done a lot for many people (just look at the Testimonies page from the homepage). We've had numerous weddings and many people have said that BM has pulled them out of a deep low in their life.   We'd need a good case though, and volunteers to have themselves profiled with a plug for BM.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

it would be great if the people who met on here and got married would put themselves forward,  might be worthwhile you dropping them a pm??????                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

BM is helping me make loads of new friends which is great!

But Matt,,,,,if it ever makes me get married,,,,I'm gonna sue !!!

LOL

Matt's Profile
Matt

God if you're gonna sue me, what's your husband gonna do?  It's him I'm worried about  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Cheers Matt, I can't get the image of a ballet-dancing biker out of my head now.   (no not a ballerina, a big hairy biker in a tutu) LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

BM is making me live in sin in a few weeks time , moving 100 miles away, leaving the kids behind albeit the youngest is 24 and hopefully we will live happily ever after.
Ok get the sick buckets out again. Heart                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I'm with Craig on this one Matt, why not put yourself forward for what you have bought into our lives. Look how the membership numbers have grown, how many group meet ups there are now, the life long friendships/partners/spouses that have been found via this site and like you say people only have to read the testimonials to see what a difference this site has made to so many lives up and down the country.   I found it scary just how many of the catogories you listed I actually fall into. I never look at myself as being anything other than just an ordinary person doing ordinary things in life.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Did anyone put themselves forward for this last year?   What happened when you did?   Where will we find the results, which newspapers / magazines?   Nosey aint I? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

What about a biker who's profession evolves around road safety engineering lol??

Gets people every time!  "So this is what you do for a living ... and yet you ride a motorbike??"                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 429 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption