excel bike show london 4th to 7th feb 2010

21 Posts | Latest reply on 07/02/2010 20:36:36 by Cataraptor | Go to original / last post
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Just thought I would start a thread as I have a couple of things to say about it.

1 whose going and on what day fancy meeting up with other BM'rs going that same day?

2 Did you book at Skegness and not recieved your tickets? I have managed to contact the promotors Bauer and they have assured me the tickets will be out this week there has been a delay and are hopeful they will be sent out this week.

3 Dont spend too much!

4 I want a pilly ride on your new bike

5 Look forward to meeting you all there.

Moonie Hug

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
aircoolednuts's Profile
aircoolednuts

In: Farnborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Going to the show and excel, probably saturday, but maybe sunday, if anyone wants to meet up.                                                                                                                                                                              
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

That was a disappointing response to Moonstone's post. It would be nice to meet up with other BM members just to say hello, have a drink and take some pictures for the events section before going our separate ways. It worked at Stafford and the NEC.  

Anyway, the good news is that we have finally received the free tickets promised for signing up to the April MCN weekend at Skegness before leaving the last one. Apparently there was a 'delay' which is entirely understandable since they only had from early October to organise the tickets. Subscribers to Bauer's other publications will also be offered some kind of hospitality at the show. So we will be going to the ball and it looks like it will be on the Sunday.

It would be good to some of you there so please get in touch.
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Roachy and I will be at the bike show on Saturday.  It would be great to meet up with anyone else going that day, so pm me and I'll reply with my mobile number.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

all the way darn sarf.......not for me, its always the same stuff you see at the birmingham show...imo                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

Bump
 Less than a week to go                                                                                                                                                                              
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

just found out Cataraptor and I will now be going on Saturday... There are loads of names down to go so come on lets arrange a meet to have a piccy taken whilst we have lunch. I suggest we arrange a meeting place for around 1pm and then carry on our own merry ways at around 1.30 to twoish so we wont lose much time browsing the show?? any offers??
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

Cor how enthusiastic can peeps get?? There are loads of names down as going so come on someone say summat!!

Cataraptors jokes arnt that bad once you get used to em!! Honest LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

LOL!!!  Sorry Moonstone, I'm on a course at the moment so only able to get to my laptop relatively infrequently.

PM sent.                                                                                                                                                                             
dafadddu's Profile
dafadddu

In: london

I will be there on sat all day,will be nice to meet up with as many people, will probably be found near city of leather stand                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

MCN will be publishing a show guide on Wednesday so when I get a copy, I'll suss out a suitable meeting place and suggest it. Thanks to Aircoolednuts, Geoff and dafadddu for coming back to us. And, as Moonstone suggested, it looks like being Saturday when we go. 
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Try PM'ing the people signed up for it Moonstone - lots of them are Standard members, so can't post on the forums and can only reply to a PM sent to them. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

Thanks Wannabe
 I never though of that DER!                                                                                                                                                                              
ninjaducati's Profile
ninjaducati

In: peterborough
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Hi everyone I will be at the show on saturday, bringing a mate, sadly will be in car so i can carry home anything I buy                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

Hi All
I thought for all those going on
Saturday  that we could all meet up at around 1pm just inside the entrance N4 which is by the MCN SPORT stand and BMW stand we could have a meet and greet piccys taken eat our packed lunches and carry on from there I dont know the venue so assume from the show guide that this would be a reasonable place to find.
Looking forward to meeting you all there
Lin x
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

dont do it been told not much there                                                                                                                                                                              
nuttydriver's Profile
nuttydriver

In: Frome

Cheers Sumo. I had a problem and it was going to be difficult to get there for me so will give it a miss. Looking forward to Skeggy tho Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

i never been to this show but have free tickets thanks to
Butlins in October so I am using them.
Looking forward to Butlins April too

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 1411 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption