complete stuff and nonsense........

24 Posts | Latest reply on 31/01/2010 14:21:17 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Complete nonsense but hilarious too.......  had this emailed to me so I'm going to pass it on - go down the list, adding your 'bits' and see what you come up with.......   Mine ended up being   'I did the Macarena with a banana at the dinner table because Big Bird said to and he's my leader' LOL   * I know it's silly, will go back to my shreading........Embarrassed*    Pick the month you were born:January-------I kickedFebruary------I lovedMarch----------I karate choppedApril------------I lickedMay------------I jumped onJune-----------I smelledJuly------------I did the Macarena WithAugust--------I had lunch withSeptember----I danced withOctober-------I sang toNovember-----I yelled atDecember-----I ran overPick the day (number) you were born on:1-------a birdbath2-------a monster3-------a phone4-------a fork5-------a snowman6-------a gangster7-------my mobile phone8-------my dog9-------my best friends' boyfriend10-------my neighbour11-------my science teacher12-------a banana13-------a fireman14-------a stuffed animal15-------a goat16-------a pickle17-------your mom18-------a spoon19------- a smurf20-------a baseball bat21-------a ninja22-------Chuck Norris23-------a noodle24-------a squirrel25-------a football player26-------my sister27-------my brother28-------an iPod29-------a surfer30-------a homeless guy31-------a llamaWhat is the last number of the year you were born:1--------- In my car2 --------- On your car3 --------- In a hole4 --------- Under your bed5 --------- Riding a Motorcycle6 --------- sliding down a hill7 --------- in an elevator8---------- at the dinner table9 -------- In line at the bank0 -------- in your bathroomPick the color of shirt you are wearing:White---------because I'm cool like thatBlack---------because that's how I roll.Pink-----------because I'm NOT crazy.Red-----------because the voices told me to.Blue-----------because I'm sexy and I do what I wantGreen---------because I think I need some serious help.Purple---------because I'm AWESOME!Gray----------because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.Yellow---------because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollarsOrange--------because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.Brown---------because I can.Other----------because I'm a Ninja!None----------because I can't control myself!Now type out the sentence you made                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

I had lunch with a phone sliding down a hill cos i'm cool like that                                                                                                                                                                              
nuttydriver's Profile
nuttydriver

In: Frome

I licked an ipod in my car because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

i did the macarena with a gangster under your bed because the voices told me to ! ( sounds about right !!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I can't do that !!!!!!!!!  I'd get arrested...LMAO                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

gooooooooo on you know you want to really !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

I sang to a smurf sliding down a hill because Big Bird said to and he is my leader !!!!

LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I did the macarena with a spoon in line at the bank because i'm sexy and i do what i want                                                                                                                                                                             
trikerider552's Profile
trikerider552

In: Reading

I jumped on a baseball bat on your car because I'm sexy and I do what I want!

Does anyone know how to remove a basesall bat!!!!!!!!lmao

anneka56's Profile
anneka56

very carefully  !!! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I sang to a pickle In line at the bank because I'm sexy and I do what I want Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

i had lunch with a llama in your bathroom because im sexy and i do what i want !!!           Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

I yelled at a ninja under your bed because I’m sexy and I do what I want                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

why are the last so many all wearing a blue shirt ?!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Geedubu's Profile
Geedubu

In: Manchester

I kicked a smurf riding a motorcycle because I'm cool like that.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i'm wearing blue scrubs!                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

coz my uniform is blue why else ??lol   besides pink dont suite me LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

I jumped on a monster Riding a Motorcycle because I'm cool like that. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I loved a smurf at the dinner table because i think i need some serious help..........And hasn't that worked out great.                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I yelled at my dog in a hole cos thats how i roll...poet and didnt even know it!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0313 seconds. There are 1629 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption