British Superbikes - who's going?

25 Posts | Latest reply on 05/04/2010 20:18:22 by yamahama | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ooooOOoooo we're getting closer to the start of the racing season with WSBK starting end of Feb, then the 2nd meet at the end of March Big smile   The first of the British Superbikes starts with Brands 3rd - 5th April: http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=623   With Thurxton following 16th - 18th April: http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=643   Who's going (who hasn't already put their names on the events)?? & does anybody fancy meeting up?                                                                                                                                                                             
No 1 fan's Profile
No 1 fan

In: cardiff

These will be two fantastic weekends closer the time will sort out a meeting point and time, I will be there camping start to finishThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

well I will deffo be at Brands - unless snow stops play again lol as my brother lives 10 mins walk from the circuit & I should be able to 'borrow' my neice's pass Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

not me, though I can dream.......                                                                                                                                                                             
No 1 fan's Profile
No 1 fan

In: cardiff

Why not nut, make your dream come true join us..........                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Brands, then Thruxton then Assen for me.  Loverly X                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Stella prod me closer to the date pls lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Love to join you all but the distance makes it impossible for now, maybe one year though Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

Down on the list but need to double check as I may be in Scotland, assuming that is I repair myself in time.   :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hoping to make a few races myslef pennies permitting                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

Bump   Am off to me Bro's at the weekend & dependant on the weather may have a wander round on the Sunday. CYTM's coming down on the Sunday evening so we'll deffo be there on the Monday. Anyone wanna meet up?                                                                                                                                                                               
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

Are you buying???                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

...buying what???? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

(sigh),,, you know!!! lol

SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S

I'll get the first one in Smile

Hows those chicken strips coming along, The winter ones have gone from the 'old mans bike', ask HFG about snake pass, cus she was riding pilly Wink

limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

lol,, cheeky!!

They are coming along fine thanks,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Should have been going but pilly offer is sick with something completely unprintable Dead have fun all and AL mind me pressie !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

BJ they don't do fruit pudding at brands Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

well you best think of something else then hadn't you lol ............... rem i know were u live LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Ner, ner, ner, ner stalker alert lol

** goes and hides behind the sofa, shaking in his boots **

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2500 seconds. There are 1790 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption