Some good news for a change!

7 Posts | Latest reply on 12/01/2010 16:37:25 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8451674.stm Clap Just need someone to discover that wobbly tummies a brilliant at preventing old age or summat and job sorted! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm living in hope...

Evidence shows that fat around the thighs and backside is harder to shift than fat around the waist.

Well, could evidence pop round mine for a quick word with my waist then please?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

the snow is melting.....,thank god !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

YAY ... thats a good reason for the Wii Fit to go back into its box if ever I heard one ... thanks DC Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Just need someone to discover that wobbly tummies a brilliant at preventing old age or summat and job sorted! Thumbs Up I'd be about 3 yrs old if that were true lol   (Ian what's the snow melting gotta do with it? I'm confused)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

soooooo how does this work then if you've got rather large Hips & thighs & are apple shaped?????? does one cancel out the other??? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL ... thats JUST what my mom said Stella ... to Quote her   'big hips & thighs & being apple shaped means that she is just right & will live for as long as she is supposed to with whatever ailments she is supposed to get'  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 1369 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption