MAG FARO rally July 2010

11 Posts | Latest reply on 21/01/2010 08:43:06 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone looking to go this year?  I am but the ferry crossings into Santander don't tie up very well meaning having to arrive well early and camp elsewhere or have one day to get from the port to Faro.  Anyone got any advice or alternative ferry routes.  I have gone through France before but really don't have the holiday/leave to take the time this year.   Would be interested in hearing from any prospective travel buddies too Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

Are the times for the Bilbao ferries better?? I know it is a much slower crossing but not sure what day it will come in,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well early on Monday and then back Tuesday meaning a slow ride down and a bloody quick one back up lol!  I can not face flying in with the numpties - just not my way.  So it's either making it into a full on summer holiday or maybe the tunnel and a really good long blast down.  Done it before - home from Madrid in 23 hours but boy it was knackering.
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

I like your style GBB but as Ryanair comes as close to a door to door service as it's possible to get from where I am, I think I'd just have to grin and bear it with the numpties. Not that it'll happen, I fear, but I can always dream...                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/s...=644                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hmmmmm   Just had a look at the event on the web site ...   Why is the Medical Tent listed at the end of all the events I wonder ???? Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Numpty question here... What's MAG's involvement? No mention of MAG on the site and I've never heard of it described as such before.                                                                                                                                                                               
triker100's Profile
triker100

In: bradford

its moto club faro that run the event   gbb u can camp from tues onwards alltho nothing is open till thurs if u need anymore details just pm me as i av a mate in the club   cheers mick                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Your right WB,Motoclub Faro are a huge club in their own right.                                                                                                                                                                             
No 1 fan's Profile
No 1 fan

In: cardiff

doing a trip to Faro later in the year 1 of my pals has done our route on google earth going to fun through the mountins,   Any one up for joining in pm me, going to do an event or two and stay a couple of nights in my house in the algarve   Ps anyone like a holiday good location   can send you the link   Paul                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Can we get the name changed on the Events Calendar then please?

Not fair to credit MAG with running an event they have nothing to do with. Stern Smile

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 1453 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption