New website design coming this week

31 Posts | Latest reply on 10/01/2010 16:09:45 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Maybe even this weekend if I can make it fast enough.   Stick around to be the first to see it and give me your opinions                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

oOOOOOoo new & shiny things Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Can you make it so the forums work on Mac/Firefox please? 

Can't post using Firefox today (just posts a blank post - see "when car drivers make you mad" thread). Haven't been on for a while, so don't know if it's a new issue.

Can't stand Safari, but it's the only way I can post on the forums today.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

The site should work fine on Macs.  Try sending a PM to yourself, see if that works                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

PML LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

It's not working with Firefox - it brings up the reply box (forums or PM) but you type away and the screen remains blank, with the cursor stuck in top left corner.

It lets me post the blank message on the forum & it works with Safari, just not with Firefox.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Well come to my world Lou ... when I use my mobile, which has windows mobile on it I have the same issues :-(   Lets wait & see what happens & keep fingers crossed that our systems like the new stuff Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Meanwhile...back at Reality Ranch LOL    Aww soz Wannabe, hope it works ok when it changes to the new design.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Trying to change the design over now.   Note: its not changed on the new look, ive only changed some graphics, layouts etc.  The reply box is still the same.   WB/Shell:  If you use firefox, does the text editor look different than if you use safari?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

I need to know if the website is TOO WIDE for anyone.  Just view the homepage and see if you get the horizonal scroll bar at the bottom of your screen.   If you do, then please go to http://www.whatismyscreenresolution.com/ and give me your screen resolution.   Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

WOOOAAAA!!! have just hit refresh & the new design came up...cool...it's BIG Big smile & the scroll bar is still on the right for me Matt.
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Thought I had went to dis site hope it dont change to much I hate trying to find my way round new stuff on computers                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I'm all for more width Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

1024x768                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

the scroll bar should be on the right, thats fine. Im only concerned if its at the bottom, i.e. u have to scroll left-right to see the website.   Mick, nothing is changing... just the colours, size, etc to make it more modern and more up to date with standard websites                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

wow, that threw me Matt lol!  Its widescreen pmsl!!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

Matt i got the scroll bar at the bottom of my screen but aint got a clue as to wot the resolution of my screen is, its looking so far tho, well dun you, also its nice to see faces of people I have met at the top of the screen< i looked but I aint in the pik....prob for the bestLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

cool more room to write more crap chers Matt !!                                                                                                                                                                              
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Cheers Matt your a star   It is a lot easier to read                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

I wasn't on that ride out either Tracey Cry lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1909 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption