Ouch....ladies do not read

16 Posts | Latest reply on 09/01/2010 02:26:08 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

A man who went to casualty with his penis stuck in a steel pipe had to be cut free by firefighters using a metal grinder. Medics at Southampton General Hospital could not get the man’s penis out of the stainless steel pipe because the restricted blood flow had caused it to become aroused. So they called in Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service. They turned up with a special equipment unit from St Mary’s station in Southampton and seven firefighters to help in what a spokesman said was a "delicate operation". The firefighters used the four-and-a-half-inch grinder to cut the pipe from around the man’s penis and it took about 30 minutes. The patient was given an anaesthetic and his penis was left bruised and swollen but otherwise unharmed. The anxious man aged about 40 gave hospital staff no explanation about how the pipe got stuck after he turned up on Tuesday morning. A Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: "Initially the crew did not have the appropriate cutting equipment to free the man. "It was a very delicate operation that required a very steady hand and the crew was worried about things getting too hot during the cutting. "It’s certainly an unusual call-out and I’m sure the man won’t be getting into that situation again."                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LOLI have got alsorts of images going through my mind now and i just wonder wot the bloke were doing to get the pipe stuck over in the 1st placeLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Sometimes its better just not to know. They say it takes all sorts. Think this proves it                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Tracy!!! what do you think he was doing??? ROFLMAO at this though - daft sod!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

He probably fell on it in a freakish accident... it can happen...                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Have heard of bike racers getting there little fingers caught in exhaust of other racers. But never there penis                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

was it you Pete?? something you wanna tell us? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

I can only say that I can imagine how such a terrible accident may occur.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

HFG i were thinking that the poor bloke may have been a plumber maybe and used his penis to size the piping as he couldnt find his pipe sizer (aint wheelynealy a plumber.......I wonder if it woz him they talking about)............... Drob runs outta here quick incase WN is looking inLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

I heard a tale once, of someone swallowing a whole carrot and not digesting it at all, hence it ending up still whole in his colon !!!   Fancy that eh ???      LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

oi ! drobs no it wernt me thank you !Angry doubt my tackle would fit ( take that as you like ) lol   on a similar note though our local pub football team went to amsterdam for a fun filled weekend and one of the players came home early after getting his tackle stuck in a sucktion intake in the hotel swimming pool so it dosent seem to be an isolated insident !   as mick says it takes all sort dont it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

hehe gives a whole new meaning to "stick it up yer pipe and smoke it"!!!!.............silly sod, that should teach him about sticking his bits in things they dont belong pmsl!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

A friend of mine who worked as nurse in A&E told me of the man wheeled in with the vacuum cleaner shaped bump under his blanket!!! Ouch!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

What a nob.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

i have nothing left to add... it has all been said    PILLOCK                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

It was not me it was the other 3                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5918 seconds. There are 1137 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption