Some of you may have noticed

36 Posts | Latest reply on 26/02/2007 07:37:40 by storm | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That my posting has slowed down a little lately. There are a few reasons for this that I need not bore you all with. But rest assured that Rube still loves you all, even though he never got any valentine cards ROFL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

well, you never sent me one!!!!! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

Cry I didnt get any again this year !!  but i didnt send any either I was tempted to send the tescos value valentine ecard to a couple of people  but ... maybe i was having a nice day Lol

hope you get back on here soon Rube..Smile

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

soz mate, hadn't noticed you had gone.   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

awwww rube if i had got your addy i would have sent you a sympahty one mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  hope everythings ok with ya coz your very very missed take care mate                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Aww I really like you folks............. when you leave me alone that is. ROFL Hug (That hug is for the girls, they don't do a big ruffy tuffy scouse one for the lads)                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

missed u rube! we thought of u 2day when we were tucking in2 our lovely choc cherry crumble!!! xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

sent him the piccies witchiest, mine was bloody handsome Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

sigh   I love you girls to bits                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

luv u 2 rube! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

sounds like you all had a great time and sounds like rube drooled over the pickies !!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

soppy git LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

mmm...better get rube a drool cloth and bib so he can sit next to sam when he does get chance to come round! will have to get more people rnd nxt time,my house is tiny but am sure we'd manage somehow,u and jak and rc and liam could come over nxt time maybe storm? xx
dbdb's Profile
dbdb

In: Birmingham

Anyway, valentines cards are a waste of money- just like fireworks! bah humbug. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

take it you didn't get any either hun? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

awwwwwwwww thanks for the offer witchest hun, im sure we can sort summet out and come over to see you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

awwwwwwwww thanks for the offer witchest hun, im sure we can sort summet out and come over to see you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

party!!!! soz, got carried away again LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

whooooooo hoooooooooooo party time  errrr whats a party ????   hehehehehehehee                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

jelly and ice cream time!! we should get 2gether 4 mothers day or something,anything 2 celebrate anyone? x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 913 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption