Hello

45 Posts | Latest reply on 03/01/2010 17:23:34 by anneka56 | Go to original / last post
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

In: Birmingham, Frod
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thank you Wills - good to hear from you.    No I don't think I'm a takeover kind of gal - all quiet and reserved (ha ha)   Hope people  talk to me as I am not strictly a biker chick but more of a rock chick - but you guys seems such a friendly bunch and I definitely need to get out more this year, or I will become a geek like the guy below.  (or is he supposed to look cool!)   Geek                                                                                                                                                                               
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Welcome to the site serendipity Where d'you find a house in B1? Your not one of those lot in the posh flats that been complaining about the loud music in Deritend?   I think the geek looks pretty cool. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

he he by geed I hope you meant the smiley and not BB lmao!!! Welcome serendipity, a few rock chicks and guys as well as bikers on here so nice to see you join us lol!  Happy New Year to you and hope to meet with you at a BM event very soon. I hope you enjoy the site! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

In: Birmingham, Frod

Thanks both - BB and BH.  No the geek does refer to the smiley face and not yourself BB.  The B1 was a typo BB - I don't think I am one to complain about loud music - isn't that how rock music was supposed to be played.  And I can promise you now - I'm no posh chick. Hope to see you both soon too.                                                                                                                                                                               
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

So SD your saying i haven't got a smiley face? I don't think you'll find many that would disagree with that.   It's well known that i model myself on him. lol GeekBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

and a very good job you've done too BB Thumbs UpClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Brummies Rule wahoooooooooo LOL

Sorry i mean us Middle Earth Folk are quite good are we not Thumbs Up

oxenhoper's Profile
oxenhoper

In: Haworth

hehe middle earth folk!!  My heart is still a midlander but my wallet is a yorkshireman lol                                                                                                                                                                              
mandi jay's Profile
mandi jay

In: Whitby

Well, Yorkshiremen are known for having deep pockets .....but short arms!!!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Wasn't it two yorshiremen fighting over a penny how they invented copper wire? GeekBig smile                                                                                                                                                                              
mandi jay's Profile
mandi jay

LOL  Clap think thats even written in the local history books Blues Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

How much does it cost to feed a whippet these days? Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
mandi jay's Profile
mandi jay

Not sure about that, my dogs a collie & lab cross Ermm
And I don't own a flat cap either Unhappy

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

How much does it cost to feed a whippet these days? Geek   I dunno, how long does it take to put the wheels back on your car? Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I know women in yorshire don't wear flat caps. I've met Holmfirthgirl an seen last of the summer wine.  It's a pinny, baggy tights and rollers. GeekLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I know women in yorshire don't wear flat caps. I've met Holmfirthgirl an seen last of the summer wine.  It's a pinny, baggy tights and rollers. GeekLOL   PML @ Stella wearing any of those while she's still alive, well...not in public anyway                                                                                                                                                                             
mandi jay's Profile
mandi jay

I live on the coast Blues  & there's no pinnys, tights, or rollers. It's all wellies & fisherwives bonnets  Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

you'll be getting him excited.........                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I'm gettin a picture now. do ya stll wear oilskins and sowesters? Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
mandi jay's Profile
mandi jay

only when it's a high tide!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 1374 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption