Have you met?

112 Posts | Latest reply on 26/01/2010 21:48:30 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

One of those threads every body hates,hohoho but,have you met the person above?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Nope havent had the pleasure yet lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Never seen her before in my life. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

yesThumbs Upand err....very wonderful it was tooLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Nope... Met Blues though, does that count? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I've met you too WB. coincedence or what. GeekBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Wow... that's downright spooky! Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

nope but we've messaged and i have hugged blues too!                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Well what can I say I have met and hugged all of the above with the exception of bikerbitch.                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

I have met and hugged all the peeps above the same as cg, and also havent met bikerbitch yet, hope to have the pleasure in the new year                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

50/50 for me, I have met some & it was great to do so, spoke to others , I am looking forward to meeting everyone that I have not yet met                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Think I've met you all apart from BB and Rob1050, and I'm sure those gaps will be plugged in the course of the year.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

I've met Wills once and most of the above with the exceptions being Bikerbitch, Madmum and Rob1050.

As the doctor said to the biker who said "Doctor, people keep ignoring me."...

"Next, please."                                                                                                                                                                              
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

WHO?
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

Why?

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

9 of the above what a load of ...... lovely peeps they are too !Thumbs UpBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yep, met wheelyNealy, thoght he was a wheelynice bloke and wheelygood fun LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

How long did it take to think of that one Paul LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

all lies  its not true  who this fella not met him ? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Nope                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 1334 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption