Why O Why

23 Posts | Latest reply on 26/12/2009 11:41:31 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Geedubu's Profile
Geedubu

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Why is it that I can rebuild engines, fix everything around the house and even multiask, yet I used full roll of wrapping paper to wrap a bloody kettle!Angry   At this rate I'll spend more on wrapping paper than the presents.   How do you girls (and I use the term loosely) seem to be able to do it so easily?   Any advice, tuition or offers to do it for me gratefully accepted.                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Why would you want to wrap a kettle anyway?? Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Geedubu's Profile
Geedubu

Because my brother wants something to open on Xmas morn. I wouldn't mind but its still in its box!                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

And he's gonna be impressed with a kettle??  Whatever turns you on i suppose! But if its still in its box you really have no excuse LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Geedubu's Profile
Geedubu

Its what they wanted and I know I shouldn't have a problem but I did and that's whats getting to me, oh sod the wrapping, I know what I'm going to doBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
8 ball's Profile
8 ball

In: Liverpool

Unless it's a Suzuki GT750 type kettle!!   If so you did well with one roll of paper.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

i hate wrappin up as well, i wouldnt do it if i could get away wiv not doin it                                                                                                                                                                              
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

LOL - just spent 1/2 hour wrapping a leather bike jacket. Complete with hanger, so it can be stored hanging up, for a couple of daysSmile   Geedubu - if ya can't wrap a box, there's no hopeTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Just think of it as an engineering project then it will all make sence                                                                                                                                                                                 
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

does this help?     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wp2dxIAocI                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Crikey she makes it look difficult lol she should stick to non glossy paper tho.   As I watch I want to say 'oh give it 'ere woman!'  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Gee your a man ..................need i say more ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Geedubu's Profile
Geedubu

Latest update: invited neighbours round, me and Derek had a few beers and within 20 mins all presents were wrapped,thank you Pat. Where would we be without the opposite sex? No please don't answer that.                                                                                                                                                                             
Geedubu's Profile
Geedubu

sorry about this,I hit the submit button by mistakeWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Geedubu's Profile
Geedubu

DarkCarnival wrote "And he's gonna be impressed with a kettle??"   Thats nothing, mates wife wanted a new bag and belt for Xmas, at least the hoover will be ok nowLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Geedubu's Profile
Geedubu

BJ wrote "Gee your a man " Thanks Jackie, at least one person recognises thatEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Nothing wrong with a kettle Geedubu, a very practical and usefull thing.Thumbs Up  I think i's a "woman thing" not liking practical prezzies. Confused I learnt the hard way....  I once bought my ex a car charger and spare battery for her phone and a birmingham A to Z.....3 things i knew she needed because i listened to what she said...... Was she pleased ??? was she hell as like.Angry...... She said flowers would be better............... oh well,,,,,,                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Gee think the fact that you couldnt wrap pressies was a fair give away lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

lmao @ BJ!!!   next year, leave it in the carrier bag Gee..........Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

why ohwhy when i wrote a new new years resolution did it get taken off ?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 1362 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption