Facebook Sucks

23 Posts | Latest reply on 21/12/2009 10:31:40 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A message to all those I had as friends or had an invitation pending on Facebook: After months of not using it as I found the 'revised' interface too confusing, I have now removed all friends except immediate family and removed myselves from all groups and just have a very limited presence on there.   Please note that this is nothing personal to any of you guys but after the change in Privacy Settings they implemented last week I cannot be bothered with that site anymore.   I still love you all - honest!! Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Why wasnt i there to remove in the first place lol                                                                                                                                                                              
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

I don't mess about with all those applications cos they compromise your privacy settings - so to all those who send me snowballs, xmas wishes etc - sorry !!!!  Like Tee Cee, it's not personal Smile   Don't have any probs navigating the site though, and think it's a good way of keeping in touch with ya mates on a periferal level.   Cheers!                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

I just set mine so that just me freinds can see me n no1 else......I finkBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

I just can't trust them after what they did last week.   Have to keep an eye on Amazon too - I Googled my name and found my Amazon wish list published on a third party site for all to see!   You really have to check all these privacy settings....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I googled your name to see your wish listEmbarrassedEmbarrassedShocked   How big?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Went on facebook for a day and then came off it. Load of crap i think. I keep in touch with my mates buy phone and if there are people on there i have lost touch with,then its for a reason. Don't bother with any social sites apart from this one. TeeCee,i googled my name and apparently i'm a dead American Preacher. Thought i was feeling a bit off colour of late. Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

LOL That would explain a LOT!!!!
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML I've just googled my name and I'm a 1974 'glamour model', a ' wedding photographer' and a 'cancer patient' amongst other things. I never knew there were so many folk with same name as me.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

See you just had a quick "career" change in 74 Kwak. LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML LOL in 1974 I was 16 and flat chested                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Facebook is the only way I get to catch up with the family photos !!!! Privacy settings as high as they go but google says I don't exist. .HURRAH!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

They will find you in the end Censored that they are
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

If it wasn't for the Facebook site, we wouldn't have got Rage Against the Machine for xmas no 1 and rubbed Cowell's nose in it !!!!!   So big up the social networking sites in my opinion !!!!   Thumbs Up  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Nah - if I want to 'poke' or 'throw a sheep' at somebody I will poke them or throw a Censoreding sheep at them!!
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Apparently i am currently executive director of tourism and regeneration at Blackpool ...................................                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Amongst other things I'm a tap dancer and one of Canada's top 100 most powerful women!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

he he I think Im a farmer pmsl!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5820 seconds. There are 674 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption