Merry Christmas Everyone

113 Posts | Latest reply on 26/12/2009 08:25:56 by babyharley | Go to original / last post
Rhidragon's Profile
Rhidragon

In: Hudderfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Merry Christmas
and Happy New Year

XXXXX

Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Cheers RC..right back yer me dear:-).x                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Its xmas eve, wahooo!!!!nowt is gonna get me down, not even the poxy dustbin men who wouldnt empty my cos the lid were open, (apparently its all down to health and safety, wot a load ofCensored)                                                                                                                                                                              
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and all that old tosh. I'm about to sign off for the holiday and will be incommunicado for a few days - unless I log on at Moonstone's.

Speak to you all soon!!

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Happy Xmas Eve to everyone and a Merry Xmas Day to you as well eat drink and be very merry xxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

MERRY CHRISTMAS
                                  TO EVERYONE ON BM Beer

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

OI SANTA CLAWS YOU CCensoredt wheres my FCensoredG bike i've been a good boy and you said i could have what i FCensoredG like......         Have A Good n folks                                                                                                                                                                              
uglyducklin's Profile
uglyducklin

In: yorkshire

merry christmas eve everyone, and all the very best for tomorrow and  for the new year,.....all ready opened a prezzie...Embarrassed working nights tonight and tomorrow so thats my excuse lol
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Its Christmas Eve, kids in bed, hot choc, salted nuts and two more sleeps - what more can a Squizzer ask for Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Have a brilliant crimbo RC and Liam xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
nuttydriver's Profile
nuttydriver

In: Frome

Merry Christmas to everyone :)Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

And the same from me!                                                                                                                                                                             
timhall's Profile
timhall

In: LOWER DUNSFORTH

Merry Christmas everybody. I hope the snow goes away soon. I hav'nt been out on my bike for a couple of weeks now and i'm getting withdrawl symptoms.                                                                                                                                                                              
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

he he its just great aint it Squizzer Big smile Im so content and excited and dont quite know why as mine are all grown up and gone so my Christmasses very different now but also still very magical..........................that never quite goes, its just so lovely xxApprovej                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Merry xmas to though who count and those who don't Humbug lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Merry Christmas to you all   Dont feel much like Christmas here as the sun was roasting today and same set for tomorrow but sure the turkey will go down Just the same.   Have a Great New Year                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Where are you Mick? I know, i know but i aint been on for a while Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Off the coast of Oman near Muscat enjoying the winter sun                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Oh, thats different! Can just imagine what the Arabs would make of your christmas dinner! Enjoy it though x                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Turkeys ok but the Suckling Pig might be a bit to much.   Have a lovely Christmas DC not long to go for you now x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 614 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption