Merry Christmas Everyone

113 Posts | Latest reply on 26/12/2009 08:25:56 by babyharley | Go to original / last post
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

I would just like to wish all my freinds  and those I have yet to meet a VERY MERRY XMASBig smilePartyBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

HUMBUG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tongue  LOL  Tongue  LOL  Tongue  LOL  Tongue  LOL   Seriously - thanks Drobs !!!   You have a great one too babes   Thumbs Up  Beer                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks Tracey ,   I know that I speak for Ian as well as myself when I say that we are glad to have met you & others off here this year & look forward to us all getting together for long rides out when the weather gets better   I hope you have a wonderful Christmas & that 2010 brings you all that you wish for xx                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Merry Xmas Everyone! PartyBeerHandshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Happy Christmas and all the best in 2010 to everyone i have met and all those i have yet to meet, not sure who the lucky ones are but still

eat drink and be very merry xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Right back at u Tracy, hope ur heatings sorted 4 this winter!lol..                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

he he Id heard Tracey's heating was red hot right now.....................isn't there a personal plumber on call pmsl!!??  Embarrassed  I echo all that everyone before me has said....................a very peaceful, healthy and happy Christmas to all my BM friends - old, new and those yet to meet and an even better New Year to come.  Ride safe to all who venture out on the bikes this time of year too...........we want you all in one piece for next years fun and laughter lol!!! TC much love xxHug                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

its probably user erro Spock ! she dosnt know how to work it at the best of times      HAPPY XMASS ALL and a prosperuss new year                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

Hey arfur geat to see you back on site, have missed you, you have been away too long!! And ye me heating is all working fine this year Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Oooh, ta 4 info bh (and hi! Seasons greetings n all that).. seems like i really have been missin out in chatroom then, hey drobs!hehe..what have u been up 2..i dunno, turn ur back for 5 minutes!.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

you have been missing out arf........get ya arse back in there xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Merry Christmas and the best of   NewYears to   you all from Nut    xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

lol, that went a bit wrong !!!  Blame  the Fanta WackoLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

*puts 3D glasses on*     Geek   WOW!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

the fanta made you do it lol is that the fanta claws that comes down my chimney once a year ! ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

in my best Bonnie Langford  'Just William ' character type lisp 'fanta claws ? I'll thcweam and thcweam until I'm sick if I don't get my nuts!"                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

roasted, of course Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Cant drob:-(..no access on mobile phone..can only read it..grrr..ho-hum am wiv u in spirit anyways:-).x

Right back at u Nut, hope u all hava goodun:-).x                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Fancy a Double BM Happy Christmas wave Arf??   For old times sake?                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Cheers Arf, hope you have a good Christmas and next years great for you too                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 634 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption