Disney scrap Wild Hogs 2

13 Posts | Latest reply on 18/12/2009 21:32:47 by babyharley | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

DISNEY MOVIE producers have scrapped the sequel to the biker film Wild Hogs, starring Hollywood legend John Travolta.

The movie, entitled 'Wild Hogs 2: Bachelor Ride' was to begin production next summer, with Walt Becker back as director, along with original cast members John Travolta, Tim Allen, Martin Lawrence and William H. Macy .

The film centred around a gang of middle-aged bikers facing their inevitable mid-life crisis.

It's reported poor audience figures for similar movies and a general lull in the film industry are behind Disney's decision.

Wild Hogs 2 is the fourth movie Disney have scrapped in recent weeks.
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!   Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Is the original worth watching then ?   can't say I was inspired by the trailers.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

i loved it, it reminded me of my brothers  and their mates still bikers and in their 60's.....                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

It's a 'just take your brain out and enjoy' film.... Some classic scenes in there though!     Has anybody seen Where the Wild Things are yet? I thought it was a fantastic film, beautifuuly photographed, fantastic soundtrack and a plot that can be interpreted many ways....                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

Might try & get a copy for the Xmas hols thenThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

thats a shame was a real good flick !! in a blokey mid life crisis kinda way ! but then sequals are rarely as good so probobly no real loss to the biking culture                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

oh no......the first is one of my faves.....i watch it at least once a week, i bet its those del fuegos !!!! gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

thats a real pity, one of my fave films, hilarious in bits.....   as for sequels, not always the case - me and the Rusty one hired Ice Age 3 last weekend, and I have to say they just get better and better - Scrats fab in it and falls in lurvvvvvvvvve, but then leaves her for an acorn, I dunno - fellas......Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

watched origional and thought how bad can this get. But did have a laugh at a few bits. How many Harlies did they wreck   Dont think I will miss there not being a sequal.                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

Well, Amazon reckon they can get the original here, before Xmas, so that's one afternoon arranged. Assuming excess food/alcohol doesn't cause a sleepfest overdoseSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Rob at least u have it if u need it lol                                                                                                                                                                              
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

...agree with TC................cheesy but some classically funny bits and it was about bikers too lol!  Watched it pre-release at Stormin a few years back when the director came to meet us all too.....I enjoyed it and would have liked to have seen a sequel..........never mind, recession again maybe??!!! shame tho!Confused                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 1060 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption