weather

109 Posts | Latest reply on 22/12/2009 10:36:21 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Looks like the east coast are gonna get the first real snowfall of the season. especially east anglia. You all take care and ride/drive safe. Geek                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

I 2nd that Blues. We've had a flurry up here but now the sun's out - however it's forecast for snow later this afternoon - am driving up to Richmond this afty - which is also supposed to be getting it bad later - so fingers crossed it dosn't start till I get there & hopefully it'll be gone by the time I have to leave tomorrow Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Yup we have had several flurries this side of the hills too Blue ... my bike staying firmly tooked away in the garage if it keeps up!   ***just got all my winter stuff too so that I could ride in the cold, but I am not silly & know what snow & Ice can do & do not feel I could take the risk***   Keep it upright people Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Weatherman said everyone will get some by sunday.Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

wahoooooooooo snowman time Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Weatherman said everyone will get some by sunday.     You just made a lot of people happy heheheheh Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Best find me gloves and scarf and ask my mom if its alright to stay out in the cold lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Just have your ready breck first the adverts for that said it gave you an all round glow to keep warm ... central eating for kids Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Will I manage to ride to work everyday through to Christmas?   Watch this space.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

*ponders if geoff is really Father Christmas...* Ermm   ...dashing through the snowwwww... on a 107 horse Honda CB1300 sleigh........                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

116 horse I'll have you know!  Thankyou Mr Dynojet technician.   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Ooh - get you and your Dynojet technician!   I too have been playing on the rolling road and have managed to squeeze an extra 20 hp at the wheel.... unfortunately it is at the front one Ermm   (brake was probably seized...)                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

I thought my front brake was seized the other morning and then realised that I simply hadn't let go yet.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

psssst Roachy...... idea for geoff's Christmas present - laminated pre-ride check disk stuck to his handlebars... e.g.   1. Remove disc lock *snigger*   2. Release front brake lever...                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

there was me thinking we wereen't gonna have any. It was nice and sunny all morning. We now have a full scale blizzard outside. GeekStern Smile   Oh allright. Not a blizzard. but its snowing quite well.Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Only lasted 15 minutes.   Sun's shining again nowThumbs UpSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Its all gonna freeze tonight tho. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

That's gonna make the roads worse in the morning Confused Its just started here again ... big thick flakes this time                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

It snowed long enuf for me to run outside and make 1 snowball :)                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

"1. Remove disc lock *snigger*"   I always remove my disc lock.  Ok, so maybe sometimes I only remove it after setting off, suddenly stopping, falling over, picking the bike up and then crying at the thought of spending £350 to replace various bits of my bike.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 1331 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption