The Scottish motorcycle Show

50 Posts | Latest reply on 20/03/2010 21:59:35 by anneka56 | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/s...=615                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Good show but as said already the weather always is a bit iffy.  I dropped my bike there 3 years ago because they made us go over the grass to get out.  This turned to mud time a few hundred bikes went over it...like BMF tailender all over again                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi CW,should be at bike show. try anywhere south west of inglston for blast.Also do you know about racetrack at EASTFORTUNE off a1 at haddington near museum of flight?all cc`s +classics ,mates race there for scottish 400 600cc championship.sorry dont have dates for 1st race. will find out.Also trawling through rallies found one down your way  pheonix mcc...sand rallie,dont know when for 2010.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not long now for this show, if previous years are anything to go by then there will be plent of stands for anyone wanting new gear for the start of the season, last year the prices for clothing/lids etc were very reasonable but with it being one of the main shows and the start of the year your haggling skills are really put to the test to get a few £££££ off............. ps.......(it is in scotland)LOL Only joking our fellow scottish peeps..... i'll still let you all buy me a coffee...........craig                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

so Craig what do you reckon the journey time is from Harrogate?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

3-4 hrs julie ?????, just tried to look on route planner but site is down for a while!! depends how often you stop for a flakeLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

its not the flake thats the prob Craig,it`s the clean up operation afterwards that takes the time.Best not to stop to often but to make the most of it when i do!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dont worry about that, think I'll be a dab hand in helping clear away all those bits of flake crumbs, might take me a while thoughLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

looking at map I'm guessing approx 210-225 miles from your end julie which would be 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hrs approx.... these are just guestimates tho !!!!!!!! I'm usually wrong, but nothing new thereConfused                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi julie harrowgate -inglston 229 miles 4half hrs via m6 m74 but better route is a68 abit longer although better for  biking .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll agree with EMDEE, A1 then A68, better biking road....                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

thanks lads, not a bad day out then but would need to be an overnighter.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Just google mapped this, shame it's so close to Cumbria weekend. It looks like a fantastic run up the A68, never been up it that far and I live 2 mins away. Looks like one for the summer Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

terry, I'll sort a route out for summer around kielder and otterburn etc,,,,great biking roads....meant to do it last year but got side tracked....although i was up there 4 or 5 times myself....                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Sounds like a great plan Craig, keep us informed Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tourercruiser's Profile
tourercruiser

In: perth

should be there,cumbria weekend be a good chance to know whos who before this show.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Hey! Another 'tc' from Scotland!   And Perthshire!!   And a cruiser rider too!!!   Welcome to the site, tc Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Dont think the site can cope with 2 TCs !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Meant in the nicest possible way of course (creep creep)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1267 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption