Brum Boxing Day Night Out

41 Posts | Latest reply on 27/12/2009 16:00:32 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

On events now so get ur names down folks                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Event say from 12:00? Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Squashy it opens at 12 if you want to get totally ratted lol   I'm getting there for about 7 ish                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Might be worth checking out the roadhouse site. you can buy tickets for the do that night and collect them when u arrive.. would be a shame if you get there and cant get in because its full....   http://www.theroadhousebirmingham.co.uk/ just a thought                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In the ten years or so i've been goin in the roadhouse i've never bought a ticket online. I'd be surprised if it was even close to full.Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I'm not buying a ticket ad hoc for me :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BUMP

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Come on guys get ur ass there :)                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

will there be room for any1 elses ass bj if you have yrs there LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

lol drobs i'll stand by the wall so folk have a place to pass by if that helps                                                                                                                                                                               
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Well, wot a fantastic time we all had. Well me and the rest of the crowd anyway. Shame all the people on BM that said they'd go didn't bother except me of course. I'm sure you all have your reasons. Just wish if ya not going you'd put it on here or let people know. Geek                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Sorry i couldnt make it tonight but had a brief encounter aka car crash earlier and had to go get checked over, no injuries bad head and a case of Tourettes but OK sorry to all those i missed                                                                                                                                                                               
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Ya didn't miss anyone cept me and the band. Geek hope yer heads ok.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Phil glad you had a good night xxxx and cheers                                                                                                                                                                               
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

ooooo - hope ur ok bj xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Cheers Di ,,,,,,,, i'm OK not sure the passers by wont need counselling after my rather unladylike language and hand gestures !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Don't blame ya gal !!   You sort em out !!!    xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Bugga !!   I know what its like to miss something you want to go on, bigger pain when its something you have suggested.   I am glad to hear that your ok tho Jackie Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Thanks Shell Lady, tough old boot so i am, was more annoyed that i left my Stollen in the car .................. now that is a bugga !!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 688 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption