a speedy recovery card

66 Posts | Latest reply on 08/12/2009 10:37:30 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

In: Tell you later
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

to homefirthgirl .........stella (i'm lucky enough to have the time on my hands to open this thread ahead of anyone else)     wishing you all the best with your knee operation this thursday and a speedy recovery..............that means plenty of R and R.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

All the best Stella ........... mind if he's a fit doctor with a hairy chest get me his number LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

awwww thanks Embarrassed much appreciated. Jackie - I shall deffo let you know what he's like - mind you if he's a fit Doc without a hariy chest then I'M having his number lmao Big smile Will let ya all know of Fri how it went.                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

Best wishes StellaHug   'I hate hostipals !! '.........       Blackadder, I think !                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

She's got another leg, she'll be fine!                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

Hop off, GB !!Approve         Sorry, had to do it  Tongue       Here's me excpecting her to be up and running next weekBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Have a speedy recovery.... take care Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

....I've got a hairy chest!...and I,ve been known to play doctor pmsl.   Speedy recovery Stella! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Hope it all goes well and make sure you lock your little black book away Stella, looks like there will be plenty of takers for your Doc's number Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Good luck Stella, if you need anything just drop me a text & I can pop across with it Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Good luck HG. Hope you have a fast recovery but make sure you rest!!                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

All the best  HG and don't try running up and down Nora Batty's steps  too soon   Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Stella hope ll goes well for yr op, glad it wernt b4 the camping weekend or you wouldnt of ben able to of made it there                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good luck stella...................................... If you in pain after op let me know and you can have one of my pain relief cigsLOLor two,,,,,they really do work.... Take care and take it easy...........craig                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

I know exactly how it feels Stella, had my knee operated on, had keyhole surgery which is ace cos it heals quicker and causes less pain.   Here's to a quick recovery Beer and no return of any pain, all the best. Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Craig ........... no dont do it ........... she'll only start on the OJ again .............. addicted she may get LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

All the best Stella for you op, take care and if people offer to help then let them do it for you. x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

All the best Stella for your opp hope its not to painfull, and a have a good O lazy recovery. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

thanks everyone for the best wishes - Shell, will txt ya if I need out - thanks Big smile Craig - errr - thanks for the offer, but think I'll pass on that one for another 10 years methinks - as Jackie says, think I may get addicted to the OJ lmao LOL Have to be at the hosp for 07:00 tomorrow am!!! wtf's all that about ? - however it does mean that as I have to fast from midnight tonight, I wont be too starving tomorrow am LOL  - just stocking up on food tonight Approve Will let ya know tomorrow/Fri what the outcome is. xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

i've missed whats up hfg but all the best anyway !!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 843 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption