Wirral Toy Run, Sun Dec 6

7 Posts | Latest reply on 01/12/2009 11:11:26 by Holmfirthgirl | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Anyone up for this? Start New Brighton promenade 11am, followed by fun and frolics at the Seacombe Ferry.

Sort of smaller version of the big Egg Run, really. Details have been put up for events but haven't appeared yet. Google it if needs be, or there's an Egg Run page on Facebook with more info.                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I would love to but im off to Southport hospital for x-rays on sunday. Sorry Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
Hughesy's Profile
Hughesy

In: Blackpool

I will be up for this mate as long as its not rainin what happens ie does it cost do i need a toy paul                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

aaawww ty BJ, looking forward to meeting you ........(and your butt pmsl!) at the weekend too.....................it;s reputation proceeds you now...............but seriously, will be great meeting you all and having some fun together round Brum.....cant wait either lol! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

oooppps talk about off thread with my last post........apologies all, dont know what happened but this was meant for the Brum night out ......not this one pmsl!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

X-Rays? on a sunday? I will be in the midlands with the BM crew.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Sos, can't make this (or the Midlands do) I'll be recovering from me knee op on Thursday                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 1944 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption