Body Buggying!

12 Posts | Latest reply on 25/11/2009 18:44:11 by fastjock | Go to original / last post
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok, not bike related as such although this does take place on the Grimsel Pass in Switzerland which is possibly the best road I've ever ridden on.   Anyway, this guy has taken roller skating to another level and fixed skate wheels to a suit of body armour.   Worth watching for the full four and a half minutes.  Ace.   Link                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I can just imagine the look on that biker in front of him when he looked in his mirrors. lol Geek                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

woohoooo what a ride!!! I've seen this guy on something before but I can't remember what prog it was!! Mind you I'd love to know what speeds he was getting up to - I mean OVERTAKING A BIKE!!! wtf!!! LOL Can you imagine being in car or one of the bikes coming the other way & seeing THAT coming at ya!!! you'd fall off out of shock! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

To be fair Stells, the bike he overtook was going very steady.  Actually when I rode the Grimsel, I was travelling at around the same speed, ahem!                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

wow thats mint !!!! extream body bording lol must take some nerve that !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

What does he/she do for an encore?   How the heck did he/she keep rolling without 'skating' if ya see what I mean?   I think he must me mad lol LOL    How come the road was so empty?  Confused   I wanna go!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Omg  what  a loony    OMG  what a ride!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I want one !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Wow! 
Now try it on the Cat and Fiddle towards Macclesfield and see what the police sayLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

stop putting ideas in my head  Wills   !                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

after seeing this ive come to a conclusion the Swiss are Mad ! just seen swiss stunt man Yves Rossy ( no relationto Vale) crash his jet powered wings into the sea between Spain and Maroco!  mad i tel you mad !                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

like to see him do it stood upright .

notice it ended as he was heading straight for oncoming car .

a good show tho Thumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 1105 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption