Khyam tents

78 Posts | Latest reply on 23/04/2010 14:51:37 by Rattay | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

defo the cheapest site,, full range in stock.... cheers..                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Am not just a pretty face you know Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

and you saved me moneyThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

I went for good quality but disposable, that way if your tent does get damaged it isn't going to spoil your day. I looked at the biker having stayed in one but when for a vango. I have used vango for over 20 years and trust them. The other reason for the vango is that it packs down small and light and takes up very Little room on the bike so more space for booze lol.
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Good thing about going for a Kyham is that you can buy spares easily and pretty reasonably priced as well.

Thing is you were really a little bit too tall for the doorways of a the Kyham biker, and the zips have a nasty habit of catching long hair as you try and get out of it  lol
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Had my Khyam ( Eiger ) for 11 years now. Still going strongThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

I'm on my 4th Khyam tent now, been using them for years got a Highlander for the one nighters and a freelander for longer weekend rallies wouldn't use owt ell's. there so easy to put up and with the freelander i can stand up to get changed sit in my chair when weather is crap ect.
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

If anyone's looking for a new Khyam, take at look at Khyam. co.uk   There's some huge savings on 2009 model tents                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I just got a new tent picking it up on route to Frozen nuts rally friday hope to god it is ok lol......... £29.99 down from £99 http://www.somersetcamping.co.uk/products/wynnster-2009...value/322/                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

LOL - nothing quite like putting up a tent for the first time...         ...with frozen hands, on a windswept campsite, in the darkTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm sure someone will help lol, its bikers were talking about not normal people lol.........                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

just bought kyham highlander 99 pound well pleased caint wait to try it out with mi other new bits,see you out there peeps                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just ordered mine yesterday along with footprint groundsheet,,,delivery next wed/thurs... need a few more odds and ends for season.......                                                                                                                                                                               
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Ya could of ordered me a groundsheet too Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

never heard of them !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Check this out, Wynnster 2009 Falcon 3 Touring Dome Tent from Somerset Camping reduced from £99 to £29                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

will do buddy...thanks...where from ?                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

I should be on their payroll! Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I think you should contact them DC and tell them about how many people you have told about their shop and ask for a discount on your groundsheet, Hey everyone if you do buy from the site dc told you about mention her name when making your purchase then they might even donate a groundsheet to her. Big smile The Kyam highlander is on offer at £95 on the official Kyam web site.                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

Steph thourght you was on my payroll lol xxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 1328 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption