Karma Calculations made fairer

122 Posts | Latest reply on 31/12/2009 13:05:42 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm one of the ones who don't give an "Arnold" about karma Kwak... 0% or a 100% it dont make me a better or worse person.... I'm just me, people will form an opinion on me on what i do and say, not on percentage points.... Ermm i hope.....LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

paul i totally agree wiv you about the karma, peeps have 2 choices, they like me and take me for who I am or they dont like me, I hope its the 1st one but i cant be liked by every1.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Me likes you Drob, lol as for Karma I have never really took any notice of it, I talk to who I want to not because their Karma is high. I still can't get my head around how its worked out anyway not that I want to bother trying.   Two and half years of being on the site and over a thousand posts am I bothered my Karma is only just about blue, Nah not at all Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

karma camellion  dont understand how it all works and even more confused now lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I'm one of the ones who don't give an "Arnold" about karma Kwak... 0% or a 100% it dont make me a better or worse person   I agree, in fact I'd prefer it if we didn't have it but Matt insists on keeping it.                                                                                                                                                                             
savanna's Profile
savanna

In: Cotswolds,Glos.

that was an interesting read!!all 9 pages, at least i have watched less t.v. since i have joined, dont know which is worker for the eyesight! Karma, why do we have it Matt? it does baffle me, but then that's not hard, my spelling is rubbish just glad i have worked out the spell check!Thumbs Up i wish i had that when i did my exams, ha ha may have passed........
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

'Karma is your reputation within the BikerMatch community.  Karma is a way for other members to view your activity, status & popularity expressed as a percentage.'   See here for full explanation   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/misc/karma_desc.asp   or you can click on the BLUE line, your karma count bar, and it takes you there.                                                                                                                                                                               
savanna's Profile
savanna

In: Cotswolds,Glos.

Thank you , got it , well read a lot and smiled  at what goes on, haven't smiled so much for years , glad i stumbled onto this site, when the nights are lonely as stuck in it goes by fast and have made a few friends already, Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Y W (You're Welcome)   It's good that you're smiling, it's nice to have you with us Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If you want a good laugh Savanna you've come to the right place, have a word with BJ.... she'll have you rolling round the room by telling you all about the Villa...... just dont ask her what happened in the 93rd minute LOLLOL oh go on then, be a devil....ask her Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hey! Paul stop inciting a newbie to riot lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

WOT ME.... never, just trying to drum up some symphathy for the Villa..... besides, BJ's got a good sense of humour....comes free when you go to villa park..LMAO   runs..puts on a cloak of invisibilty so she cant find me                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

* puts on special xray / can see invisible stuff glasses locates paul and gives him a gud slap and paints his head claret and blue !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

i got the paint here if you need to borrow it bjLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Paul, there's no need to ask BJ about the 93rd minute at Villa Park.
Savanna, hun, I can tell you all about itThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Wills stop encouraging him !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

Wasn't talking to you, so there!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ooooooooo i love it when u talk manly ............ go on do it again Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

Got two words to say...

El Nino

LOL

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

ok on a serious note, last time I'm gonna go over this...   What's Karma?  Shows your level of activity on the site, the more involved you are the higher it goes.   Why do we have it?   A bit of fun, an extra feature on the site, encouragement for people to get involved and not sit back idly watching everyone else   How's it calculated?  You're not supposed to know, and never will.  Only I know this, not even the mods know.  So stop trying to 'understand' how it's calculated, you're not supposed to know - just get on with using the site and it will go up.   Click the Karma bar for more information.   Kwak, if you check your Karma BEFORE you login, you'll never see it go down after logging in (I can assure you!).  Though it's possible that your Karma can go down while you're just browsing the site, and we've gone over this a thousand times now!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7817 seconds. There are 1203 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption