Nine words women use ...

41 Posts | Latest reply on 04/12/2009 00:54:38 by sdv9r | Go to original / last post
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

So you'd prefer a man to lie then clarissa Shocked

No wonder us men will never understand you women Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Rusty said: No wonder us men will never understand you women    Best not to try dear.....EmbarrassedWackoLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

In: Tell you later

rustyknight........ see .....it's not meant to be a question requiring an answer......now do you get it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Aaaah now I see!! Geek

So when a woman asks where i've been all night she'll be happy if I tell her she looks stunning in either!

Thanks for the tip clarissa Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

hi nutkin68  can't help myself....... work as a 'relate counsellor' in my spare time LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

LOL rustyknight..... NO! that's not what i said LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Rusty said: So when a woman asks where i've been all night she'll be happy if I tell her she looks stunning in either!   well at the mo Rusty dear, you're with your lady in the dining room stripping her - and she looks good with or without the plastic and exhaust WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

lol @ nutkins                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

clarissa wrote: hi nutkin68  can't help myself....... work as a 'relate counsellor' in my spare time give me some advice then on how to deal with the Mars species please ConfusedLOL oh and the venus one - me !!                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

oi trace that would be a busmans holliday poor lass ! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Clarissa, if i'd known that 3 years ago i might still be with the woman.
Thank heavens i didn't. Big smile
I'll bear it in mind if the need should arise. Geek

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

not quite, clarissa does elate in her spare time, though she may need a holiday after dealing with me LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

You could write a book on the material you can find here Clarissa. Geek                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

clarissa  ! and a nice keyantee slurp slurp slurp !           got to be the worst hanible letor yet that one lol                                                                                                                                                                             
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

LOL  take forever..... i gotta go now.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Can i have some petrol for the chain saw.                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

I went out one friday night and came home sunday evening...she had the right arse-ache! I thought well it coudnt have been me this time cos i werent here!                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

lol pondLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay

YEAH YEAH YEAH                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

**sniggers**                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 941 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption