Nine words women use ...

41 Posts | Latest reply on 04/12/2009 00:54:38 by sdv9r | Go to original / last post
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

1) Fine:   This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.   2) Five Minutes:   If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.   3) Nothing:This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.4) Go Ahead:...This is a dare, not permission. Don't do it!5) Loud Sigh:This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)6) That's Okay:This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.7) Thanks:A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome.8) Whatever:Is a woman's way of suggesting that you don’t know what you are talking about, and capable of even less!9) Don't worry about it, I got it:Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3.Then you RUN!                                                                                                                                                                               
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Yep,can vouch for all of thatOuch                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

1)Fine

Used by men when they're sick of hearing it and can't be arsed to argue any more

Come on lads we need back up, whose got number 2 ??? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

2 of course dear .....is the perfect answer to all female questions Wink ( runs for cover )LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

3: "of course darling" : the perfect answer to give to all male questions, especially when he thinks the idea is his Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

2) Five minutes:  this means five minutes.  If we were going to take half an hour then we'll say half an hour.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"No" seems to be the most common one used towards me!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

that is so good lmaoLOL " Honestly I'm fine !!!" is another one
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"ive got a headache" crops up oftenLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

And how many blokes have had to sell new bikes becouse "buy what you F***kin want" doesn't mean what it should. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Also applys to fishing gear blues!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Throttle Jockey's Profile
Throttle Jockey

In: Loughborough

My absolute favourite is - There is the door sweetheart - Ta ta LOL   (coat, hat and gloves firmly on and running like a bitch) LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

'Running like a bitch'    How do they run?   Wacko lol   I'm a bit disappointed about the negative comments made about women. We're not all the same, *waits for wise guy to say 'no, some are worse'*                                                                                                                                                                                
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

I'll be home early! my routine retort..lol                                                                                                                                                                             
mandi jay's Profile
mandi jay

In: Whitby

number 10: does my bum look big in this???  please note if you are going to answer this honestly have your suitcase in one hand & your passport in the other Ouch                                                                                                                                                                              
bigned's Profile
bigned

In: Eastriggs
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

although i find this very funny and mostly true i now have the advantage f being single !!!   therefore i only have my own little voices to argue with LOL   if only the women would say what they mean i might not be single !!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
mandi jay's Profile
mandi jay

In: Whitby

ditto Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

The Question " which do you like best, this on or the other one?" Doesn't have a correct answer. Geek                                                                                                                                                                              
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

he he ...............can of worms here me thinks lol!!! now Im happily single right now so dont have to worry to much about it either but dont you think it strange when men say things they dont mean either..................like.............."trust me" or "would I say/do that to you....?".................unfortunately more often than not I found out  this means you cant trust em with a barge pole and yes, damn right they would lmao!!!...............he he does this mean actions really do speak louder than words!!???? ............I rest my case , touche lol!!!Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

In: Tell you later

correct options..........  start complimentary and end complimentary   ie. "you look absolutely stunning in either babe  " you just need abit of coaching bluesbiker ...... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3281 seconds. There are 709 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption