Events Section

37 Posts | Latest reply on 14/02/2007 17:37:44 by Di | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I promise it is coming soon.   When I move to Holland (Possibly in 6 weeks as ive found a buyer) then I will take a few month off work and start to develop the site more as I've promised in the past.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

way ta go hun, good luck with the buyer                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

I'll be waiting with baited breath (whatever that means)LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-bai1.htm Might help ya hun. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Blimey... you clever thing you.Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

gotta get summat right eh? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I suspect you get most things right honWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

excellent at a few things hunEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah............ (Poor naive and innocent Rube wonders what's in Di's list of things she is excellent at....)                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

females are good at everything you should of learned that by now rube , and the things there not good at (like reversing) never get mentioned ever for fear of the dreaded mom slap whoo chiii..ouch and di i consider myself slapped LOL ok hun..but wot is in your list of excellence.
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

sshhhh  Millsy I dread to think of what the answer might be.  (Can never ... ever give a Scaley Brat that kind of leeway... you could be in a world of hurt mate..... trust me, it's true.)   LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL   (Who luvs ya Di?) <<<<trying to deflect the reply elsewhere.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Would i hurt you rube hun? Evil Smile and no, I used to be crap at reversing, so, I had a very nice man show me how to do it right LOL  and millsy, matt would ban me if i said anything else Censored                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

he he Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

summat like that  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

reversing?  No commentEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

i can now reverse thanks, so don't push ya luck matey. i know where you live Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Damn telltale multimap    ROFL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

yep, no hiding now i'm afraid LOL and i don't get lost eitherLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 875 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption