toilet humour

24 Posts | Latest reply on 04/02/2007 08:11:45 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

theres always someone ! who comes up with the subject so it may aswell be me - feel free to add your own and before you say it rube yes im talking from experiance he he Smile The Ghost pooThe kind where you feel the poo come out, but there's no poo in the bowl. The Clean pooThe kind where you feel poo come out, but there's no poo on the toilet paper. The Wet pooYou wipe your bum ten times and it still feels unwiped. So you end up putting toilet paper between your bum and your pants so you don't ruin them with skid marks. The Second Wave pooThis poo happens when you've finished, your pants are up to your knees, and you suddenly realize you have to poo some more. The power dumpThat's the kind that comes out of your bum so fast that your butt cheeks get splashed with the toilet water. The pebble dash pooThat's the kind where liquid shoots out of your bum, splashes all over the side of the toilet bowl The Crowd PleaserThis poo is so big and impressive that you have to show it to your mates before flushing or take a photo The Floaterthis poo has been known to resurface after many flushings bunny pooWhen you drop lots of cute, little round ones that look like marbles and make tiny splashing sounds when they hit the water. the icebergthe one that sticks its head above the water level                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Ha ha ha .......................  You forgot the Blow Torch... the one thats so hot you need an ice cube insted of the toilet paper.   The Will I won't I .......... You want to go.. but when you get there you change your mind... then just as you leave you have to rush back.   The GPO ...... you lay a cable so long you think it will never end.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

offs, LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

lamoLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

lmao i meant LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

gotta write them all down now cos james wants to tell his buddies at school!!                                                                                                                                                                              
millsy's Profile
millsy

lol ,hope he dont put his hand up in class and asks the teacher if he can go do a power dump...                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

my lad is only six and is soooooooooooooooooooo into farts it's untrue, god alone knows how they cope with it at school, it all began when they realised they could make noises with armpits etc. 97p for Farty Putty from Tescos if you want to make kids cry without leaving bruises LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

fart putty never heard of it , i am so off to tesco 2morro got to get some , would it be by the toilet rolls then...                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Fart Putty............. sounds like a sticky poo from the above list if you ask me.........LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

my kids would love that di,am gonna have to look out 4 some! charlie will prob take it school and get in trouble again tho!! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

yeah, i have to make sure it's on the side when we walk out the door LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

charlie got in trouble at school yesterday and he doesnt even have fart putty! he broke a set of scales so the teacher got me into the office and made me pay 4 them!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Thats not on................. Kids do break things... all schools know that.  They either have them budgetted ..... or they don't have them.  Go get your money back... take the teacher to court. Have the head hung drawn and quartered.......... (Am I getting carried away a bit here?)   Anyway, if it is fragile the kids shouldn't have access. If it isn't fragile, the school should have insurance.   The teacher should be supervising the kids... if the teacher is not supervising the kids then the job isn't getting done properly.   Anyway you look at it... you go get your money back hon.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

i'm nervous of the teacher rube,i need back up!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

send george and his laser thingamie in, that'll sort 'em LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

well i hope he broke the scales over the teachers head ! money well spent are hun that is discusting making you pay for them though, tell the head to give you back your money or else rube and i will be coming to see them and show them photos of us he he . or send a letter to the school govenours and tell them how discusted you are ...Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
dbdb's Profile
dbdb

In: Birmingham

When I nipped into a McDonald's to use their toilets the other day, I was confronted by a spotty teenager mopping up vomit just by the lavatory. On the back of his T-shirt it said 'I'm Lovin' it!' Funny, but the poor sod's face told a different story.                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

lol    I like daft labels like that. LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

got parents evening on monday so will mention how unhappy i am bout havin to pay and see what response i get! xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 324 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption