tatayana is at it again

44 Posts | Latest reply on 22/11/2009 12:47:23 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

But i thot u loved me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ohh Tattytitty, Very much so pleez         Can't believe I'm doing thisWacko     Some nice new Emoticons available!Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

why do they never PM me?  Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I know why they don't PM me.  Roachy would seek them out and kick their ass!   Igor you say?  I used to love that programme when I was a kid.  My favourite character was Idris the dragon who found the hot egg.  He was a cute rail engine was Igor.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Think Roachy would kick your ass geoff, if you were seen to be reading pm from ???????can you get russian ladyboysLOL  tatty whoever and melishka someone................ Think i'll stick to Bendy Wendy,,,,give in Kim,,,,,and surrenda Brenda!!                                                                                                                                                                             
mandi jay's Profile
mandi jay

In: Whitby

although the thought of some bloke pestering or should that be internet stalking me Wacko may seem flattering & make me come across as sad & deperate Cry for being flatteredExclamation ....I'm afraid for me the name Igor just summons up images of a dodgy butler character from an old boris karloff film Dead                                                                                                                                                                                
Matt's Profile
Matt

It's very rare we get male spammers, or rather profiles (the spammers themselves are probably guys in nigeria using a UK IP address and stolen bank details).   They're really hard to block though.  I've already built the system in such a way that you're blocked from registering if you're outside of the UK, and you can only login from outside the UK if you have a premium account.  These scammers though, they use UK IP addresses (Not proxies, normal IPs) and stolen UK bank cards.  It's crazy! We do a ***-hot job of finding and cleaning them though, or rather the moderators do.  I take my hat off to the mods, nothing gets passed them and they work really well together on often difficult to determine profiles (often spending a lot of time trawling the internet to establish if it really is a spammer or not)   Thumbs Up to our brilliant mod team!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Clap to the team Thumbs Up & you of course Matt lol.
mandi jay's Profile
mandi jay

In: Whitby

Clap keep up the good work guys                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Oh, Ya mean it wasn't just me? I'm gutted now.Unhappy  I've been on here nearly three years. It's the best offer i've had.  In fact, it's the only offer i've had. Geek  You other girls could take some lessons for her. Not english lessons though, obviously. GeekBig smile   So my pm's don't count then blues baby Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

LOL PML @ some of the comments in here, she /he/ it may be fake but my laughter is real, cheers folks.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i just wish she would bog off !!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Like Matt said Ian she is probabaly a he ................ Sheman maybe lol

I'm still waiting for a pm from anybody like that .......... sad aint i Unhappy

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

probably after money...maybe i should put her in the direction of the people who have been nodding at my lady !!!!!!!!! grrrrrr                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

This thread made me laugh so much in one way....thank you!!

It saddens me in another way because of the nasty folk who are behind it...hope they get all their just desserts!!!

Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

"i just wish she would bog off"     So, buy one get one free - there's a tempting offerLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

"i just wish she would bog off"     So, buy one get one free - there's a tempting offer LOL     ROFLMHO @ Rob LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

I'm feeling left out since she didn't e-mail me. I was thinking of sending her the Prime Minister's Office e-mail since poor old Gordon needs some cheering up and Tatyana/Ivan looks like just the person to do it. Perhaps it's the duality of this person that makes for a bogof.
Matt's Profile
Matt

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=4669                                                                                                                                                                             
scotmanx's Profile
scotmanx

In: Douglas

Typical not even our resident con artist pm's me.  sigh!! an here's me with my bank card at the ready LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 628 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption