tatayana is at it again

44 Posts | Latest reply on 22/11/2009 12:47:23 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

just had a pm from a different named person...who is Katayana again !!!!!!.............so i will post it and beware again........... Hi Mr...I looked your profile, but you have not paid to me attention...On it I have dared at the first step.....It is possible to get acquainted with you? I have carefully considered your questionnaire...You have interested me. What do you think of our acquaintance?I hope, that you will not refuse to the girl.Mr. I do not know as to get acquainted on the Internet.On it probably my speech seems silly,But I hope, that you will answer me, thereforeThat I really search for serious relations and Already many time I am without the man. :(I ask you to write me the letter on mine email:krasivea(at)yahoo(dot)comMr. If you answer me then I will havePossibility to hold contact together with you.We could learn each other better. How to you my idea? I hope, that already tomorrowI will see your news. With kiss Tatyana.                                                                                                                                                                              
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Ditto...   Message sent by Milashechka on 13 November 2009 at 10:02:38   Same text...   Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

have you guys let Matt know about it?                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

done it shexy holmfirth type girly                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Oh, Ya mean it wasn't just me? I'm gutted now.Unhappy  I've been on here nearly three years. It's the best offer i've had.  In fact, it's the only offer i've had. Geek  You other girls could take some lessons for her. Not english lessons though, obviously. GeekBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

LOL - Had 2 pm's from her this morning.   Does this mean i'm special ?CoolLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

Had an email from Matt.   Account has now been deleted.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

She 's startin to get desperate. Life in the gulag must be gettin rough. nothin but borscht and vodka for months. anyone would look good. GeekLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

And I thought it was just me she wanted *sighs* Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hey weres the male version so i feel wanted !!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

Sure something could be arrangedEvil SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yes, we need an Ivan or an Igor!!!!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Rob i await my Pm from Roberto Igor Stanopollosopop Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

HGhello pritty lady, you like maybe we make 'friends'? I is 51 old year idiot who is having nothing better to be doink with my time, your profile is very much interestink to me, think we are being liking the sam things Yours, Igor   ps.Is your mama hot?                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

pmsl @ the guys in here he he...........of course tatyana or whatever "it's" name is, has a hot mama.........and everything else I would imagine lol!!! Surely you all realise her messages were "JUST FOR YOU" too dont you pmsl!!!?...........some right old carrying on's in this internet world uh?.........if there's a male version going around, make sure it misses me please lmao!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Y hello there Igor aka Max lol   You look mighty stunning today would you like my bank details ?                                                                                                                                                                                 
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

Yws pleeze and your stumming bum siz also   Here in my country bum size is signof much wealth                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

You must be veery wealthy lady                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Then in your country i would be mega wealthy and no doubt rule over you all wahoooooooo   Just call me Queen BJ LOL   i shall pm u my statistics wouldnt want to make plp sick lol                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

Ooops, better rum for cover !Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 942 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption