New Smileys! :-)

52 Posts | Latest reply on 10/11/2012 23:04:46 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wow this is great ,did'nt know one can use LOL with google "chrome" brilliant Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

all new mate, even the new photo uploading works with chrome (Which btw is a crap browser!  Doesn't behave as it should do, i.e. Refuses to display the website in the way that I program it to!)                                                                                                                                                                             
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

In: Tell you later

Hi Matt, i have a special request, please can you put on a 'wavey' emoticon 'cause i'm not clever enough to paste from word Lol..... also 1 of those ones where 'the eyes roll', you know the one..... like women do when they want something....... pretty please LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

if you can find some online that are in the same style as the current ones then i will add them.   I don't make the graphics myself, these are just some that I found online.   Welcome to the site by the way!                                                                                                                                                                             
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

Thank you for the welcome Matt Smile    I have to find them............... then there's no chance! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Just get rid of the text matt and get loads of smileys. Alot more fun that some threads have been lately. Geek   welcome to the forums Clarissa. ( he says, frantically trying to wave without a smiley.) Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

I still want my angelic one.  So the challenge is on.  If I can find it then can I have it Matt Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

thank you bluesbiker for the welcome...........your post is confirmation that we need a 'wavey' smiley LOL   and fraglette...... sorry i let "the side down" being computer illiterate, will you make up for me and find a wave smiley as well please LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML @ 'welcome Matt'                                                                                                                                                                               
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

We haven't got a welcome mat have we? Mind you a lot of people walk all over him. GeekBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Well I have to get my boots clean somehow! Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Hi Clarissa. Have we met ?Wink   "......also 1 of those ones where 'the eyes roll', you know the one..... like women do when they want something......."   Sounds expensive to meLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

Hi Rob1050,.... we may have had 'a meeting of minds' Wink   ........ some things we women want don't come with a price tag Wink                                                                                                                                                                               
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

Hi  Kwak...     Matt says I have to find them in the right format then he will do the rest..... I havn't got a clue about formats etc ....  do you know your way around a pc (rolly eyes smiley) LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Wrong place ..but welcome to the circus clarrisa .                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

don't worry about formats or sizes, I can sort that out, just needs to be in the same style as the current ones.  You know, no blue smileys that look terrible lol.  Just need to look like they belong.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Just need to look like they belong.   What, like us you mean? lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

LOL - allsorts thenLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

and theres me thinking we are a huge hotch potch of virtual perfection LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

I'm virtually perfectThumbs Up   Reality takes a long time to catch up round hereLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 612 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption