ITV polishes biker chicks

11 Posts | Latest reply on 26/01/2007 10:39:48 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

ITV is looking for “rough and ready” biker chicks for the latest series of “Ladette to Lady”. The show will take the leather-clad biker gals to a 1950s style finishing school to iron out their unruly ways. ITV reckons it’s looking for: “Hard-drinking, raucous, women who have gone totally off the rails and who’ve lost touch with their feminine ways.” If this sounds like you (or somebody you know) then it’s time to catapult yourself into TV stardom. If you’re interested in taking part then visit www.meontv.co.uk/lady to fill in an application form and attach a photo. Time is running out so make sure you apply soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

shudders at the thought of goin on telly !!!!!  this is something i wont be goin in for, but would be good if someone from biker got chosen to go..........   just thinking i might nominate rube !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

even rube can't be disguised as a women storm and no, i won't be applying. happy as i am thanks Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
dbdb's Profile
dbdb

In: Birmingham

Hard drinking and raucous, I can't believe anyone on here would fit that description!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

No... never touch a drop myself....... and I am really quiet and reserved.... but the big drawback as Di points out.... I'm a bloke and I ain't having no operations just to get back on the telly.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

dbdb doesn't know us very well!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I need to hide the scissors then Di?                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

back on telly rube why have you been on before matey ?????  you wasnt the drunk in eastenders last week was ya ????  ere just made that one up cos dont watch the soaps !!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I dunno if there was a drunk on Eastenders last week cos I hate soaps.   Not me for certain... forgotton what alcohol tastes like... ROFL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Fib, fib ,fib, bloody fib rube and ya know I'm not allowed sharp things. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Aha....... you use wax crayons then do ya?LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 292 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption