I did it I did it I DID IT !!!

45 Posts | Latest reply on 05/11/2009 19:50:11 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well done.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Hurrah!! What a role model Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Congratulations Shell                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Well done Shell , you'll soon be joining us on ride-outs on ur SVThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Big_Liam's Profile
Big_Liam

In: Liverpool

Nice 1 shell, u worked hard, now you'll b able to enjoy the full 72bhp of a SV motor......and not the 33 "lol"
proud of u
And like I sed, ur only da second student to jump on me after passing "lol"                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Good on you,well done!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

well done shellClap
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Liam do i have to pass to jump on you lol

(Shell dish lol)

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Way to go Shell!!                                   Thumbs Up                         Congratulations!          to you and to Liam for getting you there                                  Star                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thanks again everyone.   Vinny is on charge getting ready, his battery is a lil flat ... ok totally flat after being sat since May when I 1st failed my Mod 1 & so got Stuey.   Liam please clarify ... I gave you a hug .. the fact that I was leaping up & down with joy at the time was by the by lol.   Jax nothing to dish ... I was just overjoyed, I thought I had messed it up with one thing I did, & was ready for an 'I am sorry to tell you that you have failed' as it was it only gave me a minor & I had done everything else perfect.                                                                                                                                                                             
Big_Liam's Profile
Big_Liam

In: Liverpool

"lol" yeah u wer a little overjoyed shell, and rightly so.
Please note if u wana jump I'm da instructor u'll hav 2 check wit NO PILLIONS HERE
"lol"
well done again shell, I'll cu on da...............@................4 ya MOD2
now dat wud b givin it away.
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

Well done Shell  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Shell thats not what i meant by dish lol Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
jeanzqueen's Profile
jeanzqueen

In: Fife

Well done and Congratulations!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey shell!Thumbs Up Remember to keep those toes shiny side up!                                                                                                                                                                             
Throttle Jockey's Profile
Throttle Jockey

In: Loughborough

Nice one Shell, go safe and sound now though xx                                                                                                                                                                             
uglyducklin's Profile
uglyducklin

In: yorkshire

congrats on passing your mod 1 shell....ClapThumbs Upall the very best for the next partCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thanks all.   Thanks Jeanz & welcome to the forums Big smile   XK ... dont worry I will keep my toes safe Wink   Duckling, thanks & sorry I missed you on the ride out I had to work Cry   TJ ... always do hon & thanks Thumbs Up   & Jackie ... as for 'dish' I have my own dish with Mr P & from what I hear ... Liam is doing his own cooking lessons at the moment Star                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Shell i refuse to comment in case i incrimenate myself !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Shell i refuse to comment in case i incrimenate myself !!!     Now THERE is a 1st !!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7649 seconds. There are 938 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption