I did it I did it I DID IT !!!

45 Posts | Latest reply on 05/11/2009 19:50:11 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I did my Mod 1 test today ... on the Gladius 650     & PASSED   BIG BIG thank you's to my darling Mr_P for all the help he has given me over the last few months & to Big_Liam my instructor for the faith he has had in me to let me loose on a brand new bike Thumbs Up   Roll on Mod 2   ***does anyone need a restrictor kit for an SV 650, I wont be needing mine Big smile***                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

HeartClap!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!ClapHeart Knew you'd do it... Proud of you kid! xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Well Done ShellClap                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkshireman91's Profile
yorkshireman91

In: Bridlington

CONGRATULATIONS Shell hope u enjoy many happy years of riding Big smile Clap Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

YAAAAYYYYy Nice one Shell Thumbs Up xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Big smile   Thanks all ... I am still grinning from ear to ear.   Mod 2 next & Ian & Liam reccon thats going to be the easy bit                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

CONGRATS SHELL LADY KNEW YOU COULD DO IT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thanks ... Only had 1 minor fault too Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Is ur minor fault called Mr P lol   (sorry cudnt resist)                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

well done sv. Thats one more of us and less of them                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thanks   I have to admit I will still be 'one of them' some of the time, just have my mod2 to do & then I can de-SORN Vinny Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

GOOD FOR U WELL DONE !                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Well done Shell Thumbs Up Keep that grin plastered to your face! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Well done Shell, best news I've had all day !!! Thumbs Up xxxxxxxxxx
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Thumbs Up   Nice one. Life will never be the sameSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Well done Shell, I remember it well..................even better when you get your Mod 2 so just focus on that next and you'll be there....................no stopping then, open roads and away you go lol!!!! big congrats............enjoy xxx Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

well dun shell, bet u will be grinning 4 at least a weekClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thanks everyone.   Lou Tracey & Tracy ... the grin is still very much there, not only on my face but also on Ian's Big smile   BH & Rob ... I cannot WAIT for Mod 2!!   I have to say the full size practice course I was on with Big_Liam was worth its weight in GOLD, to be able to practice the swerve & emergency stop & know what speed I was doing made it less daunting.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

OH & PS   I had a total of 3 days riding on a big bike to pass it   2 days one week, 1/2 a day last week & 1/2 day today                                                                                                                                                                              
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

Well done  hun   proud on ya   Hug keep us posted on mod 2 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9531 seconds. There are 915 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption