News headlines: Piracy

14 Posts | Latest reply on 29/10/2009 22:28:04 by Backstreethero | Go to original / last post
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My apologies,not biking related,however on the news last night a spokeswoman declared that the Somali pirates are farmers/fishermen deprived of their income therefor turning to piracy.What a load of crap! These men are well organized gangsters sharing their loot with militia for protection.The militia/warlords in turn are ensuring the country remains lawless and poverty stricken..a hell on earth.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

If they are just poor farmers and such like deprived of their income were did they get the money for guns and such !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i have some dodgy dvd's....got told they were pirate copies....does that count ?????                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

OMG did you get yours same place as I got mine Ian pmsl!!Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

For once the French had the right idea                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

dont know BH.....mine have got ,ladies in...........sheep........oops said too much lmao !!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

....now why did I not see that coming Ian pmsl!!.............LOL no sheep or ladies in mine................naughty lmao!!!
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

exc - did you see Ross Kemp's documentary on the pirates?   Yes, that is how they may have started off (fisherman/farmers) but as you say, now they are extremely organised units with external funding.   When faced with adversity you have a choice...   I feel for the family of the Brits currently held hostage.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Think there is a big difference in behaving this way to put food on the table and clothes on your childrens backs but surely this has turned into greed ?                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

TC, it beats me that a bunch of illiterate gunslingers can hold the worlds busiest shipping lanes hostage with the most powerful hi-tech navy's toothless in combating them. Ffs vaporize them!!                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Is it true that I read that the pirates have submarines now or is that smugglers....?                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

exsalibur  the farmers and the likes are just pupets its all probably funded by british and american money in the beging but got out a hands         disney probable doo well out of it too with good old johnny Dep !                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

Lol @ Neal ,i would'nt be surprised if subs were used in smuggling TC,but not in this area theres nothing to be had here worth smuggling lol. Pretty soon the whole east coast of Africa will be a no go area for merchant navy's and the only winners are the insurance companys..very lucrative for SA harbors indeed.
Backstreethero's Profile
Backstreethero

In: Gateshead

They aren't proper pirates, not an eye patch, parrot or wooden leg between the lot of them!! Bunch of fraudsters!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9531 seconds. There are 936 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption