Video: 2010 Kawasaki Z1000

7 Posts | Latest reply on 29/10/2009 07:02:38 by Cataraptor | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

youtube.com/watch?v=j2fvByZOGbU   Nice!  Thumbs Up  Would love to have a play around on this bike, though don't think I'd like to ride one long distance.                                                                                                                                                                             
timhall's Profile
timhall

In: LOWER DUNSFORTH
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I agree, it's a pity they don't do an 's' version with a fairing. Much better for long distance work.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

The new Z1000 has had a good write-up in Bike magazine but I found the video and the nonsensical hype that went with it off-putting. It doesn't seem to do anything that my 1200 S Bandit does already - and mine has weather protection.                                                                                                                                                                                
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

But look at it!  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I love this bike for its sheer naked-ness, and being able to see its 'guts' - never been into fairings -  not fussed  on the pilly seat though for my ample posterier !  It would be a case of which cheeks going to sit on the ledge Ermm  Would have to be a toy, can't imagine doing distances on it - very nice though Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Nice enough looking bike but sack the Exhaust designer   Think I will stick to the Tuono something about the sound of a twin                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

I'm from the 'handsome is as handsome does' school of thought which is why I appreciate my Bandit so much. I once bought a Falco largely motivated by style and after 5 years of misery couldn't wait to unload it and get something I could live with - a ZX-9R as it happens. Anything else has got to have established a good reputation before I consider it. The new Z1000 has not yet achieved this and I'm certainly not going to by swayed by meaningless hyperbole. Besides, I can't afford a new one. 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 1623 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption