Clocks go back early hours Sun 25/10/09

26 Posts | Latest reply on 25/10/2009 19:40:28 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

don't forget guys & gals that the clocks go back an hour tonight Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

yay an extra hour in me own bed                                                                                                                                                                              
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

02:00 to be exact                                                                                                                                                                              
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

HFG - Can you sent Jeeves round to set them all back for me please? It's just too much bother! :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

LOL sorry Ian Jeeves is too busy over here - he's got all the west wing to do don't ya know!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

No clocks in the east wing ??? Or has he started early :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

well there's a little note for him in the West wing telling him to do the East wing once he's done - can't overload him with too much info all in one go! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Does that mean if i get to work at 8 it really is 7 if so do i get a hours before time ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Yayyyyyyyyyy an extra hour in my cosy nest - just don't tell the kids !!Confused  This means I will be extremely sneaky  tonight and not change the hour back til  after getting up in the morning Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

I love getting that extra hour in bedBig smile  i just hate it when its dark by 5 oclock in the eveningUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

i love the dark nights - can light a fire and chill out by it :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

and   watches mobile phone clocks computer monitors bike clocks ovens   I can't think of any more, I wish I could put my body clock back tho lol                                                                                                                                                                               
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Yippee!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

....Put your body clock back. . .now there's a thought!!!LOL     1972 and try again!!   (The voice of an extremely pissed off divorced lady!!! but leave me the kids please!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

...dont forget the clock on your central heating timers too or it'll all be coming on/going off later than you want!  PC's usually readjust themselves the clever little b**s pmsl!!...now if wonder if my little 2 year old monkey who is staying over will give us an extra hour in bed too................she didn't go to sleep till late after singing and dancing to X Factor again lol!.............omg there goes another flying pig......................early to rise for us all again no doubt, dont you just love em tho Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

i know i am  gonna miss one out  i always do !                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

and me ann lol                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

Ready to rock the Vulcan tomorrow bh?   Tomorrow?? errm later !!!! It's tomorrow already !!   Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

1am can i put it back now                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

OMG did some of you stay up all night just to put your clocks back lmao!!!  Well, as expected, up at crack of dawn with my "little un"....her body clock not changed lmao!!! Stayed up with son to watch Rossi win the title live, Stoner won the race tho such wet conditions but so exciting again or what!!!????  Just got to admire the skill and cool of the old "GOAT" tho..... he really is lol!! just having me coffee whilst "little blonde demon" zonked out now........Vulcan and me ready to rock whatever today tho Tony..........just got to be done...........may even get me lawns mowed and car washed if weather holds out but priority Vulcan rideout lol!!!!Catch you all later and ride safe out there all tc Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 1160 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption