Embarrassing moments

86 Posts | Latest reply on 28/02/2007 10:07:09 by storm | Go to original / last post
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

joy of nature programmes! was watching roar wiv kids,its very informative!!                                                                                                                                                                              
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

I hate watching the nature programs with my girls now they laugh at the "mating " parts... Embarrassed 
Its bad enough watching carry on films with them  chortling away.... tsk dont know were they get it Lol

Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

I think i probably do gill LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

did you know the most exspensive coffee bean in the world is found in monkey s**t,   the monkeys eat the bean and it is fermented through their guts  and if it makes it through whole it is harvested by searching through the poo washed and ground into coffee   will stick to kenco i thinks !!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

with you on that one mate Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

me too. i love kenco really rich. x                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Kinda fond of "Rocket Fuel " myself, but you can't have it too strong, cos you are left running around like a loony                                                                                                                                                                             
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

and we would notice a difference ? Wink  caffine mmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

lol gill its when rubes bin on the pickled eggs we have to worry think its the vinigar that goes to his head !!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Summat does LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

It seems that I am the butt of the joke again ladies. I think some serious trouble is heading your way. (If I don't get lost that is)LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

sending rube a road map and sandwiches !!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

Pickled eggs  Thumbs Down  dont think its the vinegar going to his head we have to worry about .... we would smell him coming thats for sure Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

LOL @ gill                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

lol gill yep i sat next to him while he devoured them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   it wasnt so much the eating of them ...........but the belching afterwards that was the killer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

LOL   Dead I feel all queazy now .......                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

gorgeous LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Cough* Belching Storm?  I think you will find that was you....ROFL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

HEY RUBE !!!!!!!!!!! dont give all my secrets away   can you at least whisper it next time you spill the beans !!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

I really dont want to think of Rube after beans either......Big smile   sorry Lol                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5605 seconds. There are 944 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption