Ever wondered?

711 Posts | Latest reply on 26/09/2013 15:52:18 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Why isn't there mouse-flavoured cat food?                                                                                                                                                                              
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Easy,, they would play with it then drop it at your feet...                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

same reason there aint cat-flavoured dog food?   lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Noah idea   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Cats will chase and eat anything smaller than themselves so flavour isn't really relevant.   So you should be asking....Why isn't there a frog/butterfly/mouse/spider/fly/moth/sparrow flavoured cat food.   I guess the market for artificial mouse flavour just isn't in that much demand lol   I have eaten rat once but not mouse.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Wouldn't a human have to eat a mouse to know what flavouring to add to cat food to get it to taste like a mouse? Wacko   I can't beleive I'm bored enough to be thinking about this never mind posting about it LOL   What did the rat taste like, and don't say 'rat'?                                                                                                                                                                               
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

CHICKEN !                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

BORED ??? Never !!!LOL   Ghostie. . .if cats eat anything small that runs around , then why doesn't cat food come on wheels??   Bloody h. . .I don't even have a cat!                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

what  u lot see in cats ? theyve got u wraped round there there imagenary fingers ant they   !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Hmmm, what's the opposite of Sarcastic?Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

Why are Walkers beef flavoured crisps suitable for vegetarians but cheese and onion aren't.

is there another word for Thesaurus.

and why when you go AAARRRGGHHH!! in a library everyone one goes ssshhh! but do it on a plane and they all join in.
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Kwack, the rat tasted like the sauce it was BBQ'd in! Some Gurkha concoction of spices...them buggers used to eat owt!...funnily enough though they got pissed on a pint.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Mm Ghost I shoulda thunk of that lol   Blue my answer is 'humourless', it has to be my answer, cos I is sarcastic LOL   Vinnie, when it says 'flavour' or flavoured' it means it tastes like the real stuff but it isn't. If a product says 'beef and onion' or 'strawberry' without the word 'flavour/ed' then it has to contain those ingredients.                                                                                                                                                                                 
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

Soz Kwak,,

FlavourED has to have the ingredient in... It is flavoured with ... whatever.

Flavour only has to taste like it and that would be subjective..

The rest is correct,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Opposite of sarcastic??? Hmm?? Notcastic?? Narcotic?? PASS!!     Another word for thesaurus?? Synonymaurus??? Sounds more like a dinosaur to me!!   LOL. ... .thanks for the giggles you equally bored people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Well LN I'm glad I got summat right, I'd hate to think I wasted my keyboard ink Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

My reason is but to serve...

(insert winks and laughs of your choice)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Lime if u r here but to serve ................ weres my cuppa ????                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Why is there no solar powered sun dial.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 338 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption