Editing

29 Posts | Latest reply on 24/01/2007 20:16:51 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
innerwildchild's Profile
innerwildchild

In: Burton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

How do I contact Matt without having to post a new topic? I need to know how to edit any new topic that I post. For example, how do I personally now erase this new posting                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Use the pm feature on his profile                                                                                                                                                                             
innerwildchild's Profile
innerwildchild

In: Burton

No, I can't pm.  Matt help, how do I edit my stuff?                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

dont think you can edit a post once it has been posted on the boards hun.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

only Matt can do this hun will contact him on your behalf. think a forum admin is called for lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

i think rc is right, once you post it that's ya lot so read everything before you press send LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

yes thats right, currently only "Mighty Matt" (hehe) can do it.  BTW: That name comes about cos i managed to ride my bike yesterday where even lorries and trees couldnt stay upright.   I plan to create a moderator feature in addition to the admin role, but its gonna take time.   SO - u simply need to go to the homepage, then click on "Contact" and select "Forum Admin" and fill in your message.  Easy peasy.   Thumbs Up   PS: Sometimes, depending on the content and nature of the post, I may ask for a reason for editing/deleting.  For example, if you post some abusive comments (Not that you would) and get into an argument with someone about them.  Then I cant remove your messages just to save your arse.  See where im coming from?  Normally it is fine though                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

you dont mean like b****ks or s**t like that do youLOLEvil SmileClown                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

No you have to remove your B***ocks and Sh*t yourself, no body here would want to do THAT for you... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

Evil Smile Keep it clean please there are ladies present LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

LOLLOLLOL  My apologies M'ladyLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

LOLLOLLOLLOL consider yourself told rube LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I'm told.. I'm told.....holds hands up in a defensive gesture....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

errrrr wheres the ladies ????????   hehehehehehehehehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

First door on the right hon, but I understand it's out of paper. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

tis ok rube i keep my own in my bag !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

alongside the brick? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

and the nail gun LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1162 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption