Gloria Gaynor never sang this.......

75 Posts | Latest reply on 04/02/2007 13:37:42 by Di | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You can cook in a bunk bed?  Jeez must get pretty steamy... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

well a steamer is tiered so yep rube bit like a double burner !!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

steamed veg, yum Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I don't have a proper steamer...... but I do have a pressure cooker, and a rack that fits inside it, so it does a good job of steaming.   Must admit... love the pressure cooker, use it more than my pans in winter months cos it is great for a nice hot stew.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

maybe u be safer sleepin in the cot wiv sam,storm!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

lol witchiest too right !!!!!!! couldnt fall out then !!!!!! dont think sam would be impressed though i would take all the room up !!!!!!!!   di i steam all my veggies taste better than boiling the b******s off them !!!!    rube my dad luvs the pressure cooker ive never been able to use them !!!!  one i had i could never get the lid off so it went down the charity shop an i broght a steamer, they good for puddings too                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

can't stand soggy veg...blah                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

No Di ... nothing worse than your two veg going soggyLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

i used to be scared of my mums pressure cooker! and she used to cook runner beans to death in it-put me off em 4 life!!! steamer much yummier,but i like 2 micro peas!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Pressure cookers are ok... Mine is a Tefal.  Hisses a bit but I don't mind that....... and the lid twists off so it doesn't get stuck.....  Being family sized it is great for stew, and if you put the lid back on everytime you take some out you can do enough for a couple of days......   I dry cook in a convection cooker as well and that is pretty good for roasting stuff in a healthy way.                                                                                                                                                                                 
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

i like doing stews in my slow cooker. and pheasant!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I've got some venison in the fridge........ only a couple of small pieces, not sure what to do with them just yet.  Can't think what to have with them.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

nice in red wine,with baby roasties and root veg. i used to be married to a gamekeeper!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Spuds and carrots then.... that'll do for me......LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

i grow my own spuds and carrots,well,i do if i get chance to plant em!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I did grow my own spuds......... but they went a bit mad.  and I hardly ever eat much in the way of spuds so they stayed in the ground a lot.....   Now I grow apples and rhubarb, not a lot just enough for me.... well a bit to much really, but not overwhelmingly so.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

i love rhubarb!                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

suddenly for no apparent reason im feeling very hungry mmmmmm comfort food Big smile yeah .this is my 10th post its the small things in life that count in it he eh i mean he he damn fat fingers .
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I got fingers like pig's tits too mate.   I make apple and rhubarb pie later on in the year usually, witchiest.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

that would be when u come to visit then?? xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7266 seconds. There are 1298 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption